✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WeLcOmE =)

::Hayley::

Hello Coldplayers

This is such a great Coldplay site. I joined around Christmas and really enjoyed all excitement of the Christmas Lights single and Crisis Shows. Looking forward to hearing from you lucky ones who get to see them live this summer. Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

*waves* Hi! Just want to introduce myself. I'm from the midwest in the U.S. and have been a Coldplay fan for almost six years now. I didn't know this site existed, though, until a few months back! It's a fantastic site and I look forward to interacting with everyone!:cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Well folks here I am, back again.

I got to thinking of my old comrades at coldplaying.com, now that Coldplay are back on the new album scene...... I have never forgotten the messageboard lol.

Hope ye guys are weeeeeeeelllllllllllllll!

:D

I got to thinking of my old comrades at coldplaying.com, now that Coldplay are back on the new album scene...... I have never forgotten the messageboard lol.

Hey I'm Tiffany, I"ve had this account for a while but i completely forgot I had it a coldplaying account. I started listening to coldplay in december 2010, and ever since then i fell completely in love with their music :) Hello!!!

Hi and welcome back to both of you! :nice:

Hi! I'm Jake, and I've been a Coldplay fan for some time...I probably started getting really into their stuff following the release of X&Y. My favourite song of theirs is Talk, followed very closely by Strawberry Swing. Nice to meet you all! :)

Welcome & glad you could join in here Jake!

*waves* Hi! Just want to introduce myself. I'm from the midwest in the U.S. and have been a Coldplay fan for almost six years now. I didn't know this site existed, though, until a few months back! It's a fantastic site and I look forward to interacting with everyone!:cool:

Greetings fellow midwesterner! ;) Good to see you here!

Hi everyone! I'm a Vera and I'm from Portugal :)

I'm a Coldplay fan since 2005 when the album X&Y was released. Now they are my favourite band :D

It's nice to have a place where the Coldplay fans can talk about the band :)

Hello Vera from Portugal! You've set a course for a fantastic forum! :sunny:

helluuuu :D

Hello Miss Rola, happy you could join us, the merry band of coldplayers!! :)

Welcome Back! ;)

Hey I'm Tiffany, I"ve had this account for a while but i completely forgot I had it a coldplaying account. I started listening to coldplay in december 2010, and ever since then i fell completely in love with their music :) Hello!!!

:laugh3:Greetings Tiffany! I have to agree - their music is fantastic, and their messages are to the heart.

Hey to all! I cannot believe I had not heard about this site until recently.

Looking forward to exploring everything.

Kyle

Welcome Kyle! Cleverly hidden here on the internet, but glad you found it!;)

a hug 4 all from Belgrade,Serbia

:rolleyes:

Hugs to you maniseti, keep the bells chiming there in Belgrade!:cool::sunny:

I'm new in here and I want to make new friends!! :3 (?

Fisrt, i'm gonna introduce myself :P my name is Lour, i'm 13 years :$ i'm from Argentina and i'm a huge Coldplay fan! :D i dont know a lot of english, but im studying :cool: and i dont know how this forum works :P i've been a fan since Viva La Vida era u.u i wish i had been a fan before :/ my favourite song is Swallowed In The sea and i want to meet you! :D

Fisrt, i'm gonna introduce myself :P my name is Lour, i'm 13 years :$ i'm from Argentina and i'm a huge Coldplay fan! :D i dont know a lot of english, but im studying :cool: and i dont know how this forum works :P i've been a fan since Viva La Vida era u.u i wish i had been a fan before :/ my favourite song is Swallowed In The sea and i want to meet you! :D

Hola Lour! Que bueno ver a mas sudamericanos por aca :D yo soy de Montevideo, Uruguay y tengo 17 años, me llamo Juan Ignacio pero me podes decir Juani :) un gusto :D A ver como le va a Argentina hoy contra Colombia :P

Coldplay's Major Minus

Hello everyone I see the track [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1O9X0_WNTY&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Coldplay - Major Minus (Official)‬‏[/ame] is already wrapped for the upcoming album and I'd like to show a few work samples around...

Can anyone send this to Martins ? I am avaiable to start working as soon as needed.

Thanks and a good day from sunny Brazil.

Tato

Hi :)

Welcome to the Coldplaying.com Community... It's great to see you :nice:

Enjoy your stay! :)