✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WeLcOmE =)

::Hayley::

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everyone, jut looking for people who have similar music interests... love coldplay, prolly one of my all time favorite bands... i also love other stuff, such as cass mccombs and vovete. can anyone refer me to new music that is similar to coldplay?

Hello Hannah and andzar... Do you guys like radiohead? I got tickets for their up coming show at the prudential center in jersey... I'd love to see both coldplay and radiohead... That would be a hell of a show

Hello & Blessings to all in Chris!

There is much good news to report from your friends @ The Church of Chris Martin. Though the old site was closed down due to a legal brouhaha between the Drobbingdon's, The Church of Chris Martin had been resurrected just in time for all to enjoy the witty repartee, insightful gleamings & devout messages of wonder in regard to Coldplay & Chris Martin.

Here is the Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/15122901734/. All are welcome to worship at this most worthy virtual Chapel of Chris. Please be assured the Cold War is over and that Father Drobbingdon at the old Church worked out his passive/aggressive "issues" by challenging the merits of coldplaying.com & making insinuations about your group.

The new Church of Chris is all about the love that exists among us for the Brit tunesmiths. Really, we are not at all that different! Chris and Coldplay has bridged the gap and brought the Church and coldplaying together in reverence. Additionally, The Church also has a very helpful wordpress.com site where the latest news and gossip about Coldplay & Chris is available for your enjoyment. Here is the link to that :http://thechurchofchrismartin.wordpress.com/

May the blessings and glory of Chris Martin alight on our friends: coldplaying.com & bring you the same joy and serenity that The Church of Chris Martin delights in.

Amen.:cool::kiss:;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. I joined a few months ago and I've finally decided to be a bit more active here.

Here's hoping I can meet many people who, aside from loving Coldplay, also share common interests and we can have nice conversation.

Have a great day. :D