🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

"Hello my name is mum..."

Mimixxx

The bit about taping the top 40 in the 80's and trying to cut out the DJ...lol i laughed cos I used to do that..i got loads of tapes at home with the christmas top 40s and such from 84 85 and 86 lol

memories :)

Personally I always found Rich tea quite stable, but once a Rich Tea is gone, there's no come back, unless you can find a spooooooooooooooon, i neeeeeed aaaaa spooooonnnnn, hurrrrryyyyyy! lol

MMUUMM! GGEETT AA SSPPOONN QQUUIICCKK! MMEE BBIISSCCUUIITT'SS FFAALLEENN IINN MMEE BBRREEWW! AAAAGGHH! II'VVEE BBUURRNNTT MMEE FFIINNGGEERRSS! NNOO! IITT'SS SSUUNNKK!

:lol:

The Bullseye bit was the best bit, I think.

"'Here's your forty pound, and it's going to take me the commercial break to count it out'. It's 40 quid, Jim! Is it in 2p's?!"

There was one bit I saw last night that wasn't on the DVD, which made me crack up...

"When I go to my Nana's, she always says 'oh my, you're getting big! You're so big! You get bigger every time I see you!' Thanks a lot!

And then she comes in with a plate full of chocolate digestives, Taxi bars, Penguin bars, Kit-Kats - and she says 'have as many as you want. I won't eat them... I don't know why I bought them.'"

MMUUMM! GGEETT AA SSPPOONN QQUUIICCKK! MMEE BBIISSCCUUIITT'SS FFAALLEENN IINN MMEE BBRREEWW! AAAAGGHH! II'VVEE BBUURRNNTT MMEE FFIINNGGEERRSS! NNOO! IITT'SS SSUUNNKK!

:lol:

The Bullseye bit was the best bit, I think.

"'Here's your forty pound, and it's going to take me the commercial break to count it out'. It's 40 quid, Jim! Is it in 2p's?!"

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHahahAH

that is classic :lol:

i'm still laughing :lol: :wink3: :smug:

There was one bit I saw last night that wasn't on the DVD, which made me crack up...

"When I go to my Nana's, she always says 'oh my, you're getting big! You're so big! You get bigger every time I see you!' Thanks a lot!

And then she comes in with a plate full of chocolate digestives, Taxi bars, Penguin bars, Kit-Kats - and she says 'have as many as you want. I won't eat them... I don't know why I bought them.'"

That was hilarious because my Nana does the exact same thing - "have some of these hundreds of assorted buscuits, i won't eat them myself"

why the heck did u buy 'em then :stunned: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: