✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Back to the start

MrsBerry

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

I don't have it :stunned: ...wait isn't there a book? I thought it was a book they released? :huh: I saw a commercial of it on tv... :confused:

Yeah, i bought this "Back to the start" on eBay the other day. Its a DVD that goes for about 40-50 mins that has interviews with the guys old friends from school and stuff. For you Berryman fans (I know your out there!), there's an interview with the guy that owns the pub Guy used to work at. :cool:

Unfortunatley, because its unofficial and not supported by the band or label, it has no Coldplay music in it.

The book is "Look at the stars" and its much the same as the DVD, but it a book. :P

I know you can get both on eBay and in some stores.

Guest LiquidSky

Wait..but you say it's unofficial...and I saw a commercial of it on tv...and I know I'm not imagining things...'cause my brother also saw the commercial... :confused:

Yeah, I'm not sure how the advertising thing works...

This is a stupid question, but have you guys seen the doco on the Live 2003 DVD? You know the part where they have the 'shortest radio edit ever' according to Chris and they play the woman talking about Coldplay's music and Will thinks it should be played at the concerts? I'm pretty sure the woman talking is on 'Back to the start'.