✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WHAT THE HELL AM I GONNA DO?

MAFE

I disagree with everyone except Vboy.

Its not that, you have to kill her, in such terms, you just have to, guide an accident, her way, a little bit earlier in her life then expected. And just so people arent, confused, or have mis-understood, what exactly went on, just make sure your out of town when it happens. Things will just be easier for everyone that way.

And hey when this guy eventually cheats on you then you can guide another accident his way! Like its christmas

pyscotic fucker

Spankmonkey do you have to follow me around in every topic so you can quote me and try and humiliate me infront of all these nice people? Its really, pathetic man, I thought we were past this, as adults.

Heres $100 just to get you back on your feet, get a nice suit and clean up real nice y'know... Hell, heres another hundred.

I disagree with everyone except Vboy.

Its not that, you have to kill her, in such terms, you just have to, guide an accident, her way, a little bit earlier in her life then expected. And just so people arent, confused, or have mis-understood, what exactly went on, just make sure your out of town when it happens. Things will just be easier for everyone that way.

And hey when this guy eventually cheats on you then you can guide another accident his way! Like its christmas

:rolleyes: heheheheheh....

Ok that guy is still calling me!! i thought that he won't call me anymore after... you know... but he still calling me and he say to me all the time.... My Mafecita... :confused:

I need serious help.... i'm in a huge dillema...

I met a guy 2 weeks ago... I don't know why, but I was wondered of the way that we liked each other.. it was first sight.... he's so cool and so gentle with me.... and we maked out and... well, not details....

I really like this guy and i think that he likes me... but he has girlfriend.... the problem is that his girlfriend is not in the city....

What should i do? I have to talk to him and tell him that i need something serious???????? FUUCCKKK.... he's so nice with me.... :cry:

mafe you just got played!

haha that sucks

should've made out with me instead :cool:

made out with you???mmmhh... do you think that?? heheheheh remember our last conversation Eric???? lmfao :lol: