✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Baby I'm ready to gooooooo!!

noni

Yeah, a little thread for myself... :P

In 14 hours I'll take a plane. Destination: England, baaaaaaaaaby!! :D

In 3 days we'll rock the V-festival, yeeeeaaaaah baaaaaaaaaby!! :D

And I'll eat all the choco muffins and cheese scones I can and all the Bacardi Breezer I'll find! :D :D

The Coldplaying community will be present there!

Doogie, Simon and Jess: rock in Chelmsford tomorrow!! :cool:

Daryl, Kirsten and Noni: rock in Stafford on Sunday!! :cool:

And now I'm glad but nervous, aaargggh, flying scares me! :/

So, have fun everyone!! :kiss:

eaaaaaah!...great noni!....gud luck :D ...and have loads of fun!.... :smug: give to Daryl a kiss for me!.... ;) ...and a hug to kirk!.... :D

Yeeeeah we'll have fun for sure!! Thaaaankies, Joyce!! And I'm glad to see you here, how it's going your studying time?

I wanna see those coldplaying flags flyin'!!

if you made any, that is :embarrased: :P

I think Kirsten has made some banner, dunno if it's just for Muse though...

Anyways, I'll take a pic of us saying hello to everyone! :cool:

eaaaaaah!...great noni!....gud luck :D ...and have loads of fun!.... :smug: give to Daryl a kiss for me!.... ;) ...and a hug to kirk!.... :D

Yeeeeah we'll have fun for sure!! Thaaaankies, Joyce!! And I'm glad to see you here, how it's going your studying time?

:) it´s going so well...in fact this weekend I have to finish with all this studying stuff...now I feel a lil bit more confident!...but next monday I hope to have everything well learned!...I´m thinking about to wear a headphones so everything can stay in my head!.... :lol: :lol:

hey don´t forget to take pics...with the coldplaying greetings and with daryl and kirk!.... :D

Hey, I'm glad you're doing fine in the studying stuff. Just a few days more and you'll be free! And I'm sure you will pass it!

And don't worry for the pics, I'll post some (with the previous permision of Daryl and Kirk, of course) :P

I'm taking flying lessons in a single engine airplane...Cessna...so ur pretty much safe..have fun :D :D :D :D

Pretty safe? I'll tell you if I'm back home on Wednesday :/

:( sorry Noni...but u have nothing to worry about...ull be safe totally and on ur way to a kewl vacation... :kiss:

Thaaaaaanks everyone!!

I also hope the flight will be fine, anyways I'll take my tranquillizers and lime teas! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And yeah, I love England, David! It's my third time there, it's a bit as my second home! :P