✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the bravery

kalter zug

i am actually becoming obsessed with the bravery. their album is incredible. i think sam's voice is absolutely intoxicating. i had to miss their show in toronto a few weeks back which still upsets me greatly...but i know they will be back.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they hate the killers...........Fearless is the best song and next single!

wasn't it that the killers hate the bravery? i don't think the bravery care much about the feud, but hey it's getting them more press.

fearless is pretty damn good. i think tyrant is when they reach their peak on the album personally.

An Honest Mistake is a very good song. And I lvoe the domino effect in the video. Very awesome. I know some people that own the album but say they were dissapointed. That Honest Mistake was the best song on there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i was there, i saw it all. mike h jumped into the crowd the second to last song. then they were getting ready to play fearless, and he comes from backstage just completely naked. it was great, i couldn't stop laughing... i don't think that will make it past the censors, there was too much flying around. a quality show though, the best i've seen them outta 4 times. i will have a pic tomorrow if it came out, haha

ahh yes, le oc. i knew they'd sample the bravery sooner or later.

i'm seeing the bravery do their thing live in less then a week in toronto. i am so excited. though i've heard a lot of people say how awful they are live (spin magazine even mentioned that they aren't that impressive in concert) so i'm a little worried i'm going to go and their going to ruin my whole perspective on them. haha.