✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Penises

Egghead

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ari you must tell everyone about Dinio' date=' he's quite, ahem, :o[/quote']

about dinio? you really want to know anything about him?

well really think is a legend about him, i don´t believe it. he always is hot, he had a son weeks ago. he had a date with another famous here but they don´t recognize what happened there.

a part of this .... anyways is a old story, bu i think is a legend. :/

but could be true but i´m not interest to know if is true or not i don´t like him a lot so :dozey:

he appeared on a mag without clothes on a beach some years ago, that´s all. and well people can´t believe it. :stunned: and he become very popular but i think that isn´t a good boy :( is funny sometimes and try to be sweet but i think he really isn´t i think he is a bis obsesed cause he talk about this subject thread a lot so

then he was only with famous womens and things like that, and was on famous parties all that stuff. that´s all i can tell here about dinio. :o

he appeared on a mag without clothes on a beach some years ago, that´s all. and well people can´t believe it. :stunned: and he become very popular but i think that isn´t a good boy :( is funny sometimes and try to be sweet but i think he really isn´t i think he is a bis obsesed cause he talk about this subject thread a lot so

then he was only with famous womens and things like that, and was on famous parties all that stuff. that´s all i can tell here about dinio. :o

there was a bar called 'Dinio el cubanito' where i went on holiday and he was in there and he saw him :P but he was in that hotel thingy, i can't remember if it was a programme or not, but wowzer, he's HUGE! :o