🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Lotta

Mojo Pin

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you've wanked the holy thread :wideeyed:

i'm seeing through the holes in your eyes, don't ne afraid now come nad become toast in the name of the villangoddes i'm trying to lose my bikinis but it's ending like a paht to a neverending forest gump was a great movie in the opinion of many watchers i'm lumberjack :wideeyed:

That path sounds only as good as the path to the shakira ass which way do i take left right or center and what road leaves me jeffing off to camel pictures of camels jeffing off camels i want answers but not your typical answers the ones that require sperm flavoured soft drinks :wideeyed:

Im twinning :wacko:

you're twinning and spinning

i'm fingering your brains

ready to *gasm or farmatize your vegetation

this was a song boo hoo i'm pimping your bonus-cupongs

black people i love white people and yellow people as long i can eat each one individually did you know that i was born in the name of buddy holly what's with the homies dissing my piss and we will finally have peace anakin ani i have great news i'm pregnant like britney spears, will you be my feder-line or eye-liner reilly do you wear make-up or do yo just fake-it-up

i'm rapping yo blingz blingz

:kid:

Wow 281 page rap like its like dat yo, its like dat yo, its like duhdduhduhd cleopachra. :wacko:

The time has come to farmatize *PUSH THE BUTTON* burp where is the love where the love grows where the love ends anywhere but the end of jeffs bitte hmmm maybe that was too much info :wacky:

drink or pink errare must i am gonna be or imitate yoda drunk

lalala

may the (vomit sound ) be with you

vomit of sound should be coldplay song or puah i'm gonna download the album ucase i don't want my money go to buy make up or tena

i say "no"