🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Lotta

Mojo Pin

puaaah youra so smart i feel dumb

but woot woot uni finished? what are you going to do next?

Me smart? :stunned: Mwhahaha :lol: That's what I have to study... It's not what I know :lol:

Oh well... I haven't finished uni, only this year :idea2: I mean classes are finished :tongue: hehehe

My mind is sleepy :embarrased:

When do you finish school?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you studying tina?

ahh eva mwahaha. do you have still many ears to go of uni? :lips:

i finish this year on friday :charming: and on saturday there's a big party in Helsinki where i'm going! :cool:

3 more years and maybe I finish uni :lol:

although here in Spain English Philology could disappear :rolleyes: and other philologies :angry: argh!

oh a party on Saturday :sneaky: sexy :cool3: me, next week... when I finish exams :idea2: I need to go out!!!

uni-library-home-library again... mwhaha so amazing my life nowadays :snore:

well... I'm going to start to study :rolleyes: If you need me... I'll be on msn :lips:

wow. that's wicked. :stunned:

You know Ted Bundy...my Criminal Profiling professor was the lead investigator of that case.

It is an extremely interesting field, I hope it maintains my interest :)

wow :o The Ted Bundy? the serial killer.. whoa you're in a good school. :stunned: totally, keep up with it! ;)

3 more years and maybe I finish uni :lol:

although here in Spain English Philology could disappear :rolleyes: and other philologies :angry: argh!

oh a party on Saturday :sneaky: sexy :cool3: me, next week... when I finish exams :idea2: I need to go out!!!

uni-library-home-library again... mwhaha so amazing my life nowadays :snore:

well... I'm going to start to study :rolleyes: If you need me... I'll be on msn :lips:

mwahahah okidoki :lips: or OK with green letters :laugh3: doop doop prepare yourself i might be coming to barcelona in the next few years :sneaky:

okaydohokaydo, have study fun ... if that's possible. :rolleyes:

l'amour :lips:

I would have loved to have gone to a film school. Movie director is my dream job' date=' but I took a more probable root...but still in a profession I would love to do.[/quote']

Same here! But it looks like I'll opt for journalism, cuz its steady, yadda yadda :dozey:

Yes Lotta I didnt sleep, IT kept me up :wideeyed:

I would have loved to have gone to a film school. Movie director is my dream job' date=' but I took a more probable root...but still in a profession I would love to do.[/quote']

yeah that's a good way, i guess i'll also gonna have to opt for something else if i don't get there :confused: no idea what though.. well anything will do i guess. as long as it's not nursing or cleaning.

woot love on page 2

IT makes wanna break something or break dance :wideeyed:

i hope you have done your english exams well and mostly that you have not put things like that i'm le wild :wideeyed: :stunned: