✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

i haven't seen a piccie of the champion baby (the champion baby!!!! how cool does that sound??) but i figure if Will and Marianne wanted a public piccie of Ava it would have happened or will happen -- until then i can't help but feel guilty for looking at pics of him and his family without his knowing and or wanting it ( i dunno if you all have visited the Moses or Apple thread but i know some there feel the same way)-- that said, even though i feel bad and guilty, at the same time i would love to see a piccie of Ava... what's wrong with me?!!! :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :shame: :shame:

Yes i have a pictrue that was taken when they came to Argentina..

but I'm no sure if i should post it..

and yes.. "the champion baby sounds great,." maybe we should start calling her like that.. :P

yeah, i dunno what to think about photos and celebrities kids'. i guess when it's harmless people looking at it like you all and i who just say, oh how adorable then it's okay???? but there are some crazies out there...i dunno. or maybe it's about getting permission... but we don't need a piccie of Ava because we already can assume she's adorable considering what her parents look like ...

yeah, i dunno what to think about photos and celebrities kids'. i guess when it's harmless people looking at it like you all and i who just say, oh how adorable then it's okay???? but there are some crazies out there...i dunno. or maybe it's about getting permission... but we don't need a piccie of Ava because we already can assume she's adorable considering what her parents look like ...
bullshit, we wanna see her :P

YEEEAAAHH JEN for showin the WILLUV!!!!! Gorgeous piccies!! *drools while saving* Just think Willuvers -- Coldplay will have a new album in the new year and we'll all have new gorgeous pics to post and share... in the meantime we have oldies but goodies..like deese....

^^^^^ I totally agree with you ravrat -- Will IS HOT!! .. and i too think he looks good in The Hardest Part video ..incidentally i know a couple of hetero guys that only realize how hot will is after seeing the video for the hardest part...