✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

^a couple of people on the previous page...Yeah but i surpose there are many things about every country that have things about it that people dont like. When i was younger i always wanted to live in new york when i grew up...now im not so sure...but i do love i there...but it hard to get used to a new country

well' date=' I have never been to the UK but since I was a child it has always been my dream to go and I guess I wont know until I get there how it really truely is, i do think it would be great to at least visit, and if I love it as much as I think I would, I would want to live there.[/quote']

Yeah i think its a great idea, you should visit, i have always loved the idea of new york and when i went i loved it. I really want to go back, but i dont want to live there anymore...well not permenantly maybe have a holiday home or something...ive ever i earn enough money in my life...i really doubt i will though...never mind :P

I only just got in to that programme in the last season...CRIMNAL i know...but i really love it now...now its over...but i always wanted to go to NY beacuse of F.R.I.E.N.D.S...been a fan of that show since i was 10..i remember when the pilot was aired...Ah those were the days :D :D

But thats over too now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: