✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

ucl = university college london.

Well then you should try it :D Dont think i would be brave enough to go to another country for uni...but one of the girls i live with, and am mates with came here from spain...

But im only 5 hours away from home and i still miss it..id be awful if i left the country :embarrased: :/

i had mentioned that to my mom cause she was asking me if there were any schools there i had seen i liked and i said UCL and Richmond. but i didn't tell her about UCL's past cause if i did she would think i am crazy. plus i am not gonna go there just for the reason being coldplay i am there for my eduacation. ;)

mmm' date=' maybe i can become a foreign student and go study at the london met uni?......................wonder if my parents would let me? :/[/quote']

That would be awesome, and what an experience!! Im sure you'd love living in London, you should look into doing it! If i could go to New York for a year to study i'd go tomorrow!

If I went to the UK, I would want to visit Southampton, where Will is from, and to find his childhood home and steal a flower from the garden. lol I am not obsessed or anything. I would also want to go to a saints match at St. Mary's. I also want to go to London, Manchester, Liverpool and everywhere in between. I think it would be great just to travel around England. Then I would head up to Dublin and go to the Guinness factory. I love me some Guinness.

I also looked at UCL but didn't apply to it. I had to contact them twice just for a prospectus! I applied to Southampton and Exeter and didn't get in and only remembered afterwards that two members of coldplay came from there. I wasn't clever enough for any of these places. :(

Doesn't matter Reading is just fine for me. :)