✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

• 2 weeks later...
lYgQXp.jpg

Present? Drummer Will Champion carried a colourful red and pink bag, which looked as though it could have been concealing a gift

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2658655/Coldplay-touch-Sydney-promo-tour-just-happened-Chris-Martins-face.html?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=t.co#socialLinks

Looks like flowers.

And Mr Champion has a very nice dressing style :charming:

am i the only one who finds him extremely attrative with the glasses?

:no: He looks like a college professor though when he puts them on :scholar:

& it looks like he is carrying a book in that bag

When I was new to Coldplay I always mixed up Jonny and Will :lol:

Haha, there's always something that seem completely simple now that used to really puzzle me. Like I always got mixed up with Warning Sign and In My Place no idea why!

Haha, there's always something that seem completely simple now that used to really puzzle me. Like I always got mixed up with Warning Sign and In My Place no idea why!

Oh yes, the Coldplay-fan-learning-phase was truly intense in the beginnings, so many mistakes were made haha! :lol:

And do you still remember the time when you stumbled over NEW (old) Coldplay songs on Yotube that you haven't hear before? Oh man, that was exciting! :wacky:

Oh yes, the Coldplay-fan-learning-phase was truly intense in the beginnings, so many mistakes were made haha! :lol:

And do you still remember the time when you stumbled over NEW (old) Coldplay songs on Yotube that you haven't hear before? Oh man, that was exciting! :wacky:

They were so awesome! Discovering Gravity made me so happy! Shame there aren't any left for me to discover now though :(

They were so awesome! Discovering Gravity made me so happy! Shame there aren't any left for me to discover now though :(

OMFG SAME, I also found Gravity there! And Proof! I totally fell in love with the latter and even listened to it during classes haha :dazzled:

Yes it is sad :sad: Although not a long time ago I stumbled upon "Most Kingz" which I loathe, Chris sings in it! :cheesy:

*edit: I just checked, it was 5 years ago when I found that song :| My sense of time SUCKS

OMFG SAME, I also found Gravity there! And Proof! I totally fell in love with the latter and even listened to it during classes haha :dazzled:

Yes it is sad :sad: Although not a long time ago I stumbled upon "Most Kingz" which I loathe, Chris sings in it! :cheesy:

*edit: I just checked, it was 5 years ago when I found that song :| My sense of time SUCKS

At least there is like, a billion live performances I haven't seen :lol: Always got time for them! Good thing about the boys is that they don't churn out the same old studio version in their performances and it still sounds amazing. Was one of the things that go me into them :lol:

• 1 month later...

Hello! I just discovered this site recently - as well as this thread - and since I'm a big fan of Will, I thought I might share my painting of him (black acrylic paint on paper). Hope you'll like it! :)

10525882_798287743535152_5770669366750715305_n.jpg

Hello! I just discovered this site recently - as well as this thread - and since I'm a big fan of Will, I thought I might share my painting of him (black acrylic paint on paper). Hope you'll like it! :)

10525882_798287743535152_5770669366750715305_n.jpg

Wow thats really nice! :)