✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

Photoshop or not, the point is that the photo has been edited.

Well I meant edited in a general sense, but I didn't see the post with the unedited photo when I made mine. :\

My track record here has not been so good lately. :embarrassed:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Best shows ever. Will was freaking hot this weekend. I sat right by him, round stage and was probably 5 feet away. He is very fit. Damn. And I was about a foot away from him for Viva because we could come up to the stage. He was banging the shit out of those drums. The room was so small, no drum mics needed. I can't tell you how badly I wanted his viva mallet but I was good and didn't take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You're the reason I found Coldplaying all those years ago. Been awhile since I peeked in too. So glad to see this thread still popular. I love Will and all the boys. ♥

Last time I posted in this thread and on this board was 2 years ago. I miss this place, happy to see the fans haven't abandoned this place like I have.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well... what can I say? I think Will is truly a handsome man... but, more than anything... I love the way he makes love to the drums. Hearing and watching him play is literally mesmerizing. There has never been a drummer that can literally coax an emotional response from me through their art of playing drums... Will can. I am a guy, but damn... I think I am in love with Will Champion. :-)