✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

Breakfast_of_CHAMPION

^yeah i saw their picture on twitter, lucky people!!! :awesome:

Well I don't really get along with her, she's like 30 and acts like a 12 years old, everytime she goes to london starts spamming about it in every italian fanpage on facebook, she wants to show off herself and that makes other people sad because while she has met them 3 or 4 times there are people like me that cannot afford going to london almost every month, i told her but she doesn't understand

It's such a shame that I don't have much time this days.

Yet, I still think this is the greatest thread ever and it will always be.

I missed it.

I missed you.

I missed Him.

Will looks fantastic. As ever. But the beard : D Wow I've never thought he'd make it this size. You just have to love this bear.

Actually there's a competition on Polish forum and the reward is a Live 2003 signed by Will :stunned: I did my best, but it was very hard to express all those feelings you have for music, band, and for Will of course. Well, just have to wait for the results.

And by the way... It's very cool that Will hangs out with Jonny so much. Together they are so... I don't know. Enthusiasthic?

i just felt like coming on here to say Will is fucking awesome and i love him

and on the next record i want his skills to take center stage. i want lots of crazed drum bashing with jonny going mental on the guitar

A drawing for Tash, she requested this picture drawn by me when I asked for some pics to draw in the Chris thread:

28810.jpg

I did my best and came up with this:

champion_by_tillieke-d66m5zu.jpg

Thank you! :heart:

WOW

WOW!^ amazing job Natalie!! You are truly talented! Speachless

Thank you! :heart:

Gorgeous, you are truly talented!

:stunned: :stunned: Natalie, your drawing is incredible. I never would've expected it to be that good when I clicked the spoiler :stunned: WOW

Aw thanks guys! :cheesy: You have to thank Tash to provide me with this great pic to draw :awesome:

A drawing for Tash, she requested this picture drawn by me when I asked for some pics to draw in the Chris thread:

28810.jpg

YO I knew I would miss something if I kept away from this forum too long, lol :awesome:

As usual, very, VERY nice! The little details make it perfect, the fuzz on the top of his head and the very nice fading from the black part of his jacket into the grey background.

*right click save as* :wacko:

28810.jpg

This is just amazing.

Wow such an accuracy. Great talent.

By the way, long time no see Thalia : D

I'm glad, I mean I'm GLAD AS FUCK I managed to win the competition. I won the Live 2003 with Will's signature. I'm so depressed lately because of a lot of bad memories and relationship and blah blah and this is like a really big recompense. Kind of.

Geez I want to hug Will so much.