✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:::CoNfeSSioNs thread 1.0:::

Joyce

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^i wouldn't be afraid of eating them if i liked the taste. i love goldfish crackers, though!

yeah, the eyes are freaky as well. eeek. everything about them weirds me out. i need to stop thinking about it...

anna: ME TOO. like, to no end. since i was about 12 i've wanted that, and it has yet to come true. well, i'll never be british, but i will be living there next year!!

justin: ditto on the really picky eater part! :D

^Nah I don't know, I told my friend that and she just made fun of me for days. She also kept sarcastically saying that she would die to be canadian. :dozey:

Argh Chelsea I'm jealous!! I want to move there already!! :P Is it part of a college thing? I'm really interested cause I'd love to do something like that in college....

yeah, part of college. i mean, i'm not like 100% signed up or anything, and i'm not sure exactly where i'll be, but i have several universities in mind and i'm GOING to be there, no question, i don't care what anyone says. soooo pumped!

Well that's really awesome. congratulations!! I hope I'll be able to do that. keep us posted on how it goes though!

and chelsea that should be awesome. my sister studied abroad in spain and she loved it, i'm sure going anywhere in europe would be amazing. i've talked to people who have studied in england and they loved it. and my sister who is studying to be a teacher will be teaching there his summer

heh, everyone says I have a british accent (most likely a german accent I inherited from my mom), and I take it as a compliment...but the vast majority of people I know would disagree with you there.

in one of my years in school, all 6 of my teachers happened to be british, and i guess i'm just really impressionable when it comes to accents because people told me i started picking it up a bit! it was kind of embarrassing, but as a confession i didn't really mind, even though i wasn't aware i was doing it.

i suppose my impressionability with accents accounts for the slight pennsylvanian accent i'm picking up here. which is NOT cool.

haha, i just remembered this:

my mom and i were talking about me going abroad last year some time, and she was wondering why i didn't just wait till graduate school to go abroad. i told her i was adamant about going ASAP and that i'd been waiting for this since i was 12 and wasn't going to wait any longer. then she gives me this horrified face and was like

"you didn't hook up with one of those online coldplay friends you have, did you?! is that why you want to go over there so much so soon?!"

and i couldn't breathe for laughing so hard. i was crying it was so funny :laugh4:

Chelsea, you mentioned picking up an accent ... I'm doing that, too! :D Well, not the pensilvanian (sp?) one, but our capital's. Once I said something using an English word and my boyfriend and a friend said: "You're becoming green! :o" (Green because people who live in the capital are called frogs.)

I always wanted to visit Scandinavia, and Finland. Finland is one of the places I still want to visit ... and it's been like that since I was 13!

I love my professor's accent. So British (he lives in England somewhere) that I almost melted when I heard him speaking. Now I'm used of it *g* :dozey:

I'm sorta disappointed that so few people are participating in the Ultimate Mixtape. :(

in one of my years in school, all 6 of my teachers happened to be british, and i guess i'm just really impressionable when it comes to accents because people told me i started picking it up a bit! it was kind of embarrassing, but as a confession i didn't really mind, even though i wasn't aware i was doing it.

i suppose my impressionability with accents accounts for the slight pennsylvanian accent i'm picking up here. which is NOT cool.

my mom and i were talking about me going abroad last year some time, and she was wondering why i didn't just wait till graduate school to go abroad. i told her i was adamant about going ASAP and that i'd been waiting for this since i was 12 and wasn't going to wait any longer. then she gives me this horrified face and was like

"you didn't hook up with one of those online coldplay friends you have, did you?! is that why you want to go over there so much so soon?!"

and i couldn't breathe for laughing so hard. i was crying it was so funny :laugh4:

LOL, That is hilarious. I'm hoping to eventually go to britain for one of my college classes. I've been to Germany before and loved it, but the brits have the best music, best comedy, and best accents. How can you go wrong?

:laugh3:

Oh dear me. What are parents like eh?

If you've been waiting for like 6 or seven years to go abroad though, thats quite a long time. I can understand the impatience... 3 weeks and no tracklisting is really bugging me, for example :dozey:

And its funny how you guys think the british accent is the best thing ever :lol: For me, I just find it boring. But then again that might be because I have one, so... I dunno *shrugs*

british accents ARE the best thing ever!! no doubt in my mind. it's much better than having an accent which is basically the absence of an accent, and one that people imitate when they want to sound stupid :dozey:. thank you, george bush.

but i know what you mean; it all becomes so boring when you're so used to it. not that anyone really thinks that american accents are all that cool, but if they did i'd just laugh at them because i think they're so uninteresting.

trust me, though: british accents might just be the best ones out there! :P