✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is anybody watching the presidential debate??

Sweet One

Guest LiquidSky

I am watching it..but then I am changign channels and then I'm watching it again and then changing channels and I am watching it and then changign channels and I'm watching it and then changing channels..okay you got the idea now.. :idea2:

Bush looks 1,000 times better than he did in the first debate, but he's still got to work on his mannerisms and things he does when he's not talking, because he still looks like a gargoyle hunkered over the podium.

At any rate, hopefully in another few months we won't have to worry about seeing Bush speak anymore. :D

And I feel special for this election. I'm voting, AND in a swing state no less! :rolleyes:

saw the debates last night...

I got to admit... in the beginning Kerry was losing it... but I think he came back in the end. Bush seems too involved in his 'beliefs' to be rational in his thinking... its stilla close race.. only 2 weeks and 5 days left! *dun dun dun*

.........to be continued

At any rate, hopefully in another few months we won't have to worry about seeing Bush speak anymore.

won't happen

I got to admit... in the beginning Kerry was losing it... but I think he came back in the end.

are you friggin kidding? the last question kerry said: "what all 3 of us have in common is that we married up" and everyone just looked at him. the t.wat

anyway, i went to the republican rally at the stadium and had to wait in line for 2 and a half hours :confused: . but i saw jenna bush. rock on