• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Happy New Year!

Β 

How did you celebrate it, guys?

Β 

Β 

I was with my boyfriend and some friends, drinking, playing some games and watching some movies and just having fun :) It was nice :)

Β 

What about you, Nina? ;) How's everything? I've been busy a lot these days, I have lots of things to do for school plus I teach skiing (in a ski school but I also have private lessons) and it's really exhausting. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Magdaaaaa I didn't see you posted! :bigcry:

Β 

Yeah, I've been busy as hell, too. You'll get the email eventually, don't worry. :lol:

Β 

So how's school and skiing? I hope your ski students aren't too dumb :p

Β 

Β 

Hey Nina, how are you? I haven't been online for ages and I'm sorry for that ;)

Β 

School's quite okay, but I must do lots of things for it. :) And yeah, some of my ski students aren't of the cleverest group :D But it's fine, I don't complain :)

Β 

What's new?

Hey Nina, how are you? I haven't been online for ages and I'm sorry for that ;)

Β 

School's quite okay, but I must do lots of things for it. :) And yeah, some of my ski students aren't of the cleverest group :D But it's fine, I don't complain :)

Β 

What's new?

Hey, I'm quite well, just finished with exams. :nice:

Damn school :bigcry: So you teach them how to ski in your free time or only during the holidays?

Β 

happy new year guys!

Haha, happy new year to you, too!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

Β 

Well...i`m really very big fan fo Coldplay....their music is amazing ..brilliant musicans.... well ...i`m looking for Ukrainian guys in the 25-26 years like mine to be friends when i`ll be there in next summer !!??...i`m from Libya and i would like to introduce to any one from Ukraine !!...please if you are interested i`ll introduce myself more and more and i want to be friends wilhle my staying there..because i do not know the country very well and the language also ...so i hope i can find friends there ... thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone.:)

I'm really sorry that I haven't been online lately. I had many things to do, plus since Friday my sister is in hospital and my parents are there with her till 9pm, so I have to take care about the house etc... :(

Anyway, how are you, Nina, Mark, Rick?

If anyone of you is on Facebook, find me - Magda Hajkova. :)