Central Europe

Angel at his table

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

checking up Falling Slowly now. :nice:

edit: me likes a loooot!! :)

That song got an Oscar. If you like it, you should definitely see Once - that's the film they're "famous" for. And you should look at some other songs of theirs, I don't think that Falling Slowly is the best one.:sneaky:

Nope, never! This'll be my first time ... :D

Oh, then I see why you're so excited ;) Believe me, when you go there for the second time or so, it won't be so exciting ;) So, enjoy your first time as much as you can ;)

Yup. Anyway, I was in Croatia for a week, I got home yesterday ;) It was pretty nice but it was so hot, no clouds, horrible weather for me :lol: Cause I get sunburnt easily (well, just the belly, legs and back are ok) .. :D

How are you?

Yup. Anyway, I was in Croatia for a week, I got home yesterday ;) It was pretty nice but it was so hot, no clouds, horrible weather for me :lol: Cause I get sunburnt easily (well, just the belly, legs and back are ok) .. :D

How are you?

d040.gif

Heeeeeey! :dance:

Too bad you got sunburnt, Magda! I hope it'll get better soon. :nice:

I'm in Nottingham now ... and I just bought myself a Dorothy Perkins' bag - it's quite pink I guess :D I love it! I could buy the whole shop ... there are so many nice clothes that you can't help but think of buying them! :nice:

Otherwise the city's fine - the castle was interesting and i love the grass! (as funny as it may sound) :rolleyes:

Heeeeeey! :dance:

Too bad you got sunburnt, Magda! I hope it'll get better soon. :nice:

I'm in Nottingham now ... and I just bought myself a Dorothy Perkins' bag - it's quite pink I guess :D I love it! I could buy the whole shop ... there are so many nice clothes that you can't help but think of buying them! :nice:

Otherwise the city's fine - the castle was interesting and i love the grass! (as funny as it may sound) :rolleyes:

Well, I also loved the grass, it's more green than anywhere else :)

I like Dorothy Perkins' stuff too, I wanted to buy green shorts but then I decided not to, cause I'll save some money and buy some clothes on sales in London. :D