Angel at his table

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah nah, i'm not there ... but i wish i was! :P

i'm going to milano ... in less than 2 weeks! :dance:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you ^_^

oh, milano, that's cool :) and why did you talk about the uk? are you going there? :P

anyway, i'm writing an article about summer music festivals here in the czech republic (it's for our school magazine)... i'm almost sleeping but i really have to write it today... ZzzzZZZzzzZzzZzzZz

oh, milano, that's cool :) and why did you talk about the uk? are you going there? :P

anyway, i'm writing an article about summer music festivals here in the czech republic (it's for our school magazine)... i'm almost sleeping but i really have to write it today... ZzzzZZZzzzZzzZzzZz

yep, i am! 9th - 21th july :dance:

article? cool! i like writing articles if i only have something to write about :laugh4: will there be many festivals in CZ this year?

yep, i am! 9th - 21th july :dance:

article? cool! i like writing articles if i only have something to write about :laugh4: will there be many festivals in CZ this year?

yes, there'll be lots of festivals... i'd love to go to rock for people, but i'll be in croatia by that time. you know, kaiser chiefs will be there, so cool.

what are you going to do in the uk? :D i'm so jealous!

yes, there'll be lots of festivals... i'd love to go to rock for people, but i'll be in croatia by that time. you know, kaiser chiefs will be there, so cool.

what are you going to do in the uk? :D i'm so jealous!

Oh cool, when will you go to Croatia? Come to Slovenia instead, you won't even have to bring your passport! :p

Hint: Take a look at my siggy. ;)

Oh cool, when will you go to Croatia? Come to Slovenia instead, you won't even have to bring your passport! :p

Hint: Take a look at my siggy. ;)

and the sea, is it as good as in croatia? :P

well, the siggy didn't tell me much :P

I LOVE VIVA LA VIDA!

I bought it on Friday and I've been listening to it for the whole weekend and now as well. It's awesome. It was released on Friday, but on the web of the shop it was told that they'd start selling the album on Monday, but I was so curious that I really went there and they had it! I was so happy :)

Now I'd love to go to the Prague concert, but my mum doesn't like it. She says it's too expensive, plus I'll be almost all holiday gone (Croatia, Italy, mountains with friends) and in September I'm going to London for a few days. I know it's much, but I wanted to pay it on my own! I'm so upset and sad...

So I'm watching the live videos and stuff, but all that makes me to want more and more to go there.

Oh, holy fuck.

Oh yeah ... They've become too expensive - they should consider this earlier - their fans aren't people with their own job, and moms and dads usually they don't like to pay a lot of money for a band they aren't listening to. :angry:

Why wouldn't you go there on your own? Could you pay it on your own?

Oh yeah ... They've become too expensive - they should consider this earlier - their fans aren't people with their own job, and moms and dads usually they don't like to pay a lot of money for a band they aren't listening to. :angry:

Why wouldn't you go there on your own? Could you pay it on your own?

Well, someone would have to go there with me, you know - Prague for a 17-year-old girl (alone) isn't so good I think.

Yup, I could pay it on my own, cause I'll have a part-time job and I've got some money now, but she says that if I can pay so "stupid" thing, I could pay my travelling as well (Croatia, Italy, UK)... I think she's pretty right, but I'd LOVE to see Coldplay live. But, the ticket I wanted to buy (close to the stage) are sold out. And it was just after a day of selling tickets!

Well, someone would have to go there with me, you know - Prague for a 17-year-old girl (alone) isn't so good I think.

Yup, I could pay it on my own, cause I'll have a part-time job and I've got some money now, but she says that if I can pay so "stupid" thing, I could pay my travelling as well (Croatia, Italy, UK)... I think she's pretty right, but I'd LOVE to see Coldplay live. But, the ticket I wanted to buy (close to the stage) are sold out. And it was just after a day of selling tickets!

Right. I see. Well ... She could just drive you to the venue and go to visit a friend (you could take a friend with yourself, too) or something and after the concert she could pick you up. :) My parents did that once - they were overprotective those days, but in general they were doing me favours. And once they did what I suggested to you. :) I understand what she's trying to tell you, though - she's right actually. But still ... try to persuade her! ;)

Those are sold out already? How much did they cost? The best is if you stand IMO - you can get pretty close to the stage and it's a true adventure. Much better than sitting on a tribune, seeing nothing. :dozey:

Right. I see. Well ... She could just drive you to the venue and go to visit a friend (you could take a friend with yourself, too) or something and after the concert she could pick you up. :) My parents did that once - they were overprotective those days, but in general they were doing me favours. And once they did what I suggested to you. :) I understand what she's trying to tell you, though - she's right actually. But still ... try to persuade her! ;)

Those are sold out already? How much did they cost? The best is if you stand IMO - you can get pretty close to the stage and it's a true adventure. Much better than sitting on a tribune, seeing nothing. :dozey:

Well, I think it would be awesome if it could be like that, but I'm sure my mum wouldn't like to go to Prague.

I gave up persuading her, because all the tickets I wanted to buy are sold out (I wanted the ticket under the stage). It cost 1390 Kč, it's something about 40 Euros. My mum thinks that it's too dangerous for me as I'll be 17 by that time. But next year, no doubt I'll see them! (if they tour :lol: )

40 euros is the lowest price then. In Bologna, Milano, Vienna and München they all cost over 50€ I think! :confused:

I think they'll tour. :sneaky: I doubt they'll shut themselves in the studio so early! :D

Yup, I hope so. You know, I'm not sure about the exchange and stuff, but it's pretty expensive for me, as a non-working student. :confused:

I've got two jobs now, but they're for summer. I think I'd have the money for the ticket, but I'd have to pay also for the journey, some food, and maybe an accomodation.. Dunno, my mum doesn't want me to go there and I won't go there.

Are you going to some of their gigs?

EDIT: But I'll see Marketa Irglova and Glen Hansard, they're coming to a city near to me, I'll buy a ticket next week :D

I've got two jobs now, but they're for summer. I think I'd have the money for the ticket, but I'd have to pay also for the journey, some food, and maybe an accomodation.. Dunno, my mum doesn't want me to go there and I won't go there.

Are you going to some of their gigs?

EDIT: But I'll see Marketa Irglova and Glen Hansard, they're coming to a city near to me, I'll buy a ticket next week :D

2 jobs? :o wow!

Nope, i'm not because I won't have any money in september (yet) and i'll be working so I can't just disappear you know.

Who are these guys you're going to see? :)

2 jobs? :o wow!

Nope, i'm not because I won't have any money in september (yet) and i'll be working so I can't just disappear you know.

Who are these guys you're going to see? :)

Thank God I'm not the only person in here who's not going to any of their gigs. :)

You don't know Marketa Irglova and Glen Hansard? She's a 20-year-old girl from the Czech republic, and he's a famous Irish singer from The Frames. They've won an Oscar with their song Falling Slowly from Once. Check it out on youtube, I'm sure you'll like it (at least a bit :P )

Thank God I'm not the only person in here who's not going to any of their gigs. :)

You don't know Marketa Irglova and Glen Hansard? She's a 20-year-old girl from the Czech republic, and he's a famous Irish singer from The Frames. They've won an Oscar with their song Falling Slowly from Once. Check it out on youtube, I'm sure you'll like it (at least a bit :P )

Oh cool. I'll check them out ^_^