🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Central Europe

Angel at his table

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well' date=' it's not official yet. But there's a guy that likes me a lot, and he's an opposite to my boyfriend. And I don't like my boyfriends manners at all.. He's so different from me... :confused:[/quote']

oh I see. but still be careful before deciding upon things like that ... once it gets serious, you can't just take it easy. :\:\

but that could be only me. blah.

oh I see. but still be careful before deciding upon things like that ... once it gets serious, you can't just take it easy. :\:\

but that could be only me. blah.

I exactly know what you mean. But we were talking with my boyfriend about this thing, like how long it's going to be, I mean our relationship, and we both knew it wasn't going to be long, like the relationship when people get married, live together and stuff.

Plus, my family didn't like him at all. But yesterday, I was in the theatre with the "new" guy... And suddenly, my mum sent me a text message, that I should invite him for dinner and stuff. So I invited him, my parents talked to him a lot, and they seemed they liked him. When he was leaving, she was going like: "Come to see us again, you can come alone, without Magda :lol:" So I think she likes him, and that's quite important to me. I know, you'd say that your boyfriend is your boyfriend, but when my mum doesn't like him, and she's again him, it's very hard and annoying for me...

I exactly know what you mean. But we were talking with my boyfriend about this thing, like how long it's going to be, I mean our relationship, and we both knew it wasn't going to be long, like the relationship when people get married, live together and stuff.

Plus, my family didn't like him at all. But yesterday, I was in the theatre with the "new" guy... And suddenly, my mum sent me a text message, that I should invite him for dinner and stuff. So I invited him, my parents talked to him a lot, and they seemed they liked him. When he was leaving, she was going like: "Come to see us again, you can come alone, without Magda :lol:" So I think she likes him, and that's quite important to me. I know, you'd say that your boyfriend is your boyfriend, but when my mum doesn't like him, and she's again him, it's very hard and annoying for me...

yeah... perhaps it's just pointless keeping up a relationship that doesn't have future. but then again, a lot of relationships wouldn't have any meaning but just sex sex sex. oh well. :)

so your parents like your new boyfi? that's great :nice: you can be all relaxed and everything when you're at home etc. it's good they like him and that he likes them, it brings so much happiness between all of you. ;)

my parents do like my boyfi, though sometimes i just don't know if they have something against him or what. :(

yeah... perhaps it's just pointless keeping up a relationship that doesn't have future. but then again, a lot of relationships wouldn't have any meaning but just sex sex sex. oh well. :)

so your parents like your new boyfi? that's great :nice: you can be all relaxed and everything when you're at home etc. it's good they like him and that he likes them, it brings so much happiness between all of you. ;)

my parents do like my boyfi, though sometimes i just don't know if they have something against him or what. :(

Yeah, they like him I think :) As well as my little sister :nice:

Oh God... He's awesome :heart:

are you still friends with your ex?

today, i broke up with my exboyfriend. yeah, i know, i've been dating the other guy, but i wanted to break up with my ex for two weeks or so, but we didn't see each other, and i didn't want to neither send him a text message with it, nor talk about it at school. i wanted to end it up today, but he wasn't at school. so i went to his place and told him. i don't know, what's going to be like now. i cried there, he asked me why i was crying, when i wanted to break up. you know, although he's behaved like a stupid guy and stuff, it always was my stupid guy... i know, it sounds pretty strange... i'm quite glad it's away now though... :)

today' date=' i broke up with my exboyfriend. yeah, i know, i've been dating the other guy, but i wanted to break up with my ex for two weeks or so, but we didn't see each other, and i didn't want to neither send him a text message with it, nor talk about it at school. i wanted to end it up today, but he wasn't at school. so i went to his place and told him. i don't know, what's going to be like now. i cried there, he asked me why i was crying, when i wanted to break up. you know, although he's behaved like a stupid guy and stuff, it always was my stupid guy... i know, it sounds pretty strange... i'm quite glad it's away now though... :)[/quote']

yeah i see ... it's better to say it face to face than writing silly messages .. you got pretty used to be with him, eh?

but anyway ... good luck with this one! :nice:

yeah i see ... it's better to say it face to face than writing silly messages .. you got pretty used to be with him, eh?

but anyway ... good luck with this one! :nice:

yeah... but we haven't talked a lot in the last two months or so, so we were a bit strangers to each other...