✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When is the 'right' time......

berrywoman

..... to start listening to Christmas music?? In America.. its 'traditionally' done after Thanksgiving.. the stores have been decorated with wreaths and garland.. and Christmas music is playing at the local mall.. but in my office... there is a 'Scrooge'.. she doesnt like to listen to one bit of holiday music until a week before the 25th! :stunned: Is this normal?? Or do you reckon its fine and dandy for me to boom out some holiday tunes on my pc and drive her mad.... :wink3: ?

what do you think?

:cool:

i dont like christmas songs...... i respect a lot this date, but if i could.... there would not exist christmas songs, decorated stores... they just wanna sell, sell, sell and there are a lot of people buying, buying, and a lot o people with no money not even to eat.....

i dont like it!

specially in Brazil!

WHY SANTA CLAUSS HAS TO WEAR THAT RED CLOTH IF HERE IS SUMMER????? :dozey:

[quote="Alessa

I never thought of that...I guess that makes sense...if it is so hot where you guys are why would he be wearing a winter coat...that would be funny to see santa in shorts and a t-shirt though

didnt understand..... :huh:

what the santa clauss has in comon with this nice person? :huh: :/

woman, you ask too many questions ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

'im journalist!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

one more: do i know you?

i`m a famous international actress and i`m married to chris martin. any questions mrs journalist? ;) :D

:laugh3:

Thanksgiving is always the last Thursday in Novemeber... hence the date changes every year.... yea, its all bollocks... but, I still get the day off! :P

*blasts her xmas music in the office* :sneaky:

as for Christmas.. yea, I know the true meaning of this day.. but its a special time of year... feels good. :)

i dont like christmas songs...... i respect a lot this date, but if i could.... there would not exist christmas songs, decorated stores... they just wanna sell, sell, sell and there are a lot of people buying, buying, and a lot o people with no money not even to eat.....

i dont like it!

specially in Brazil!

I ask myself the same question :lol: (and think of ppor man disguised of Santa)

Me is from Chile, also down south :D