✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Normal Thread (What have you been buying for xmas?)

Majson

The most popular tradition in here is giving the presents in January 6th, so I still have 3 weeks to go shopping... :smug:

Anyways I have no idea what I'm gonna buy, and I'm so poor... :/

me neither..but i get inspired really quick :)

The most popular tradition in here is giving the presents in January 6th, so I still have 3 weeks to go shopping... :smug:

Anyways I have no idea what I'm gonna buy, and I'm so poor... :/

me neither..but i get inspired really quick :)

Lucky you, my dad, specially, is the worst person to find a present to... :confused:

:lol: its one of my talents :lol:

And now the dirtiest (and best) answer would be 'and which are the other talents?' :wink3:

:P

:lol: they are great talents :wink3: :lol:

ok, none of this...

this is my thread and i wont be having any of this overly tlaked crap of albie, david, ren, riff and whoever else seems to be spamming the board with useless shite!

we'll have a proper conversation about christmas....this board is going way downhill. i hope it picks up when the new album is released.

which reminds me...

finally got a pressie, got my dad a best of tom jones cd.

at the tom jones or the comment bout the posters?

tis true, i remember back in the good old days we could have more varied discussions...though of course there were still spammers. but this is being taken to the nth degree. It's really annoying

not like it matters to most people but it's to the point where i might stop posting again lol.

tom jones greatest hits...Daddy

Mommy: ?

Sister: ?

what cani get them?

ok, none of this...

this is my thread and i wont be having any of this overly tlaked crap of albie, david, ren, riff and whoever else seems to be spamming the board with useless shite!

I love all those guys but yes, you do have a point. Its just pure overload, added to the fact I have no idea whats going on.

Especially with this albie guy, the goat thing (Mega confusing) and then Riff-David rift, but if they wanna have their fun I wont stand in their way. Its kinda annoying after a while though.

ok, none of this...

I love all those guys but yes, you do have a point. Its just pure overload, added to the fact I have no idea whats going on.

Especially with this albie guy, the goat thing (Mega confusing) and then Riff-David rift, but if they wanna have their fun I wont stand in their way. Its kinda annoying after a while though.

yeah, I am really sorry too, i didnt expect or mean it to get that far out of hand, i mean it was done in the comedy sense anyway but it became rather immature...im gonna edit everything...

really dont want Ren to go though!