โœจ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR โœจ

soz i think twnies and goths shud b m8z !

lil smexy devil

Tis true, 'Goth music' is quite a variety, but there is a Gothic trend with it..and i dont seem to remember much coldplay being played in one of the rock/goth clubs in Bham...

[obv i mean in the goth section of the club]

there are so many "goths" in my town. they are 10-13 years old and they are shopholics of hot topic. and well we call them newbie goths. they are like "yea sublime" "yea good charlotte" rock on man we so mad we goth! I GET SO MAD WHEN THEY SAY THEY LIKE SUBLIME AND ONLY KNOW ONE SONG BECAUSE SUMBLIME IS COOL OR SOME SHIT! UGHHHHH

well.....im just so....ugh sorry. i was never that bad even when i was self-titled a "punk" i didnt get mad until they started dissing or using the sublime to get into goth groups. SUBLIME ISNT EVEN GOTH. ok sorry im cool im cool. :stunned:

there are so many "goths" in my town. they are 10-13 years old and they are shopholics of hot topic. and well we call them newbie goths. they are like "yea sublime" "yea good charlotte" rock on man we so mad we goth! I GET SO MAD WHEN THEY SAY THEY LIKE SUBLIME AND ONLY KNOW ONE SONG BECAUSE SUMBLIME IS COOL OR SOME SHIT! UGHHHHH

or they see a song has cmoe out from a popular band and immediatly itss there favorite song