✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

soz i think twnies and goths shud b m8z !

lil smexy devil

We are exacly the same exept townies are more init r&b rap and baggy cloths an that and uz lot are init indi and all that and dark ... so i think we shud be m8z i mean i'm a chav and my sister is a goth and we get on well good so i think that we should all get on you know what i mean ?

xx :D

ets just clear up this whole chav debasco.

Chavs ARE complete scum, how anybody can be proud to be one. They are ignorant, rowdy cunts who just HAVE to do something when theyre out and about. They go on a bus, they cant just pay the ticket, sit down, and then possibly ring the bell when its their stop. They just have to do something, be really loud, try and get a free ticket, spreading themselves across, two seats, giving the fingers and abuse to others outside the bus, causing the bus to be under threat.

You put em in a restaurant. Do they just go in, order, wait, and eat? Hell no, not chavvies. They have to drink, complain about prices, the kids nag for starters and desert and then run around, they try to pull stunts to skip out on the bill, like putting bugs in their own food.

You just put them, in any social situation, and they have to do something. And theyre everywhere, trains, town centres, forrests, riversides, carnivals (A big hit with the chavs). Lets assume that, as this girl points out, Chavs are ok once you get to know them, well, how the hell do you get to know them?

I could tell you about 432 situations when chavs have been ignorant and dickheaded out of absolutely nowhere. Waiting in line to get into the bumper cars at the carnival, these chav kids are running around and one of them bumps into me, I say "Hey..." THREE older brothers and a rotten looking sister have to push up the line to give me a piece of their minds, "Thas maay brotha ya fuckin shlucka bucka" I say nothing and ignore them, luckily they shutup. Then we get into the bumper cars, a whole family of chav bastards are trying to hunt me down, some of them laughingly, others look pissed off and try to take swipes at me from within their cars. The ride ends, some of that family are arguing with the guy who starts and stops the cars (Which is a completely other ignorant tale within the same story) and I have to leave quickly to ensure this family of dickheads dont follow me. Because some kid ran into me, when actually I stopped him from falling.

On the train, just minding my own business, I was all alone. There was no one else on this cart, and three chavs get on the train and sit in the booth thing (4 seater thing) infront of mine, I just continue reading but already one of them is looking at me angrily. He keeps turning around, and continues to mutter under his breath as his two friends laugh. I needed to go to the toilet, and one of them decided to spread himself over the aisle, so his legs could be on the seats across on the other booth. I hope to God theres a toilet on my side of the train, but there isnt, so I have to ask him to move (YAY). "Excuse me, sorry man..." Three of them look so angry "Whatya want?" "Im sorry, just lookin to, y'know, could I get past?" He sits up, on the seat, and looks about ready to spit in my face, but I get past him. They all mutter shit and this and that, just as I come out of the toilet the train has reached it stop and they get off as Im coming down the aisle, laughing. Not that I NEEDED it, but they just decided to rip up my newspaper and throw it all over the place. I also find they've put liquid (I hope to god it was a drink but you never know with these people) all over my seat, hoping I'd sit on it. Clever guys. And if I didnt bring my jacket they no doubt would've looted me of all my money too. Why? Cuz I wanted to walk down the aisle.

But ooooh NOOOOoo, not when a chavvy is there. Because when a chav is there, they have to control their surroundings, they have to do something to make their awful presence heard.

They really should just fucking die.

We are exacly the same exept townies are more init r&b rap and baggy cloths an that and uz lot are init indi and all that and dark ... so i think we shud be m8z i mean i'm a chav and my sister is a goth and we get on well good so i think that we should all get on you know what i mean ?

xx :D

GIVE US A KISS AND I'LL BE YOUR MATE DARLING :P

Chavs ARE complete scum, how anybody can be proud to be one. They are ignorant, rowdy cunts who just HAVE to do something when theyre out and about. They go on a bus, they cant just pay the ticket, sit down, and then possibly ring the bell when its their stop. They just have to do something, be really loud, try and get a free ticket, spreading themselves across, two seats, giving the fingers and abuse to others outside the bus, causing the bus to be under threat.

You put em in a restaurant. Do they just go in, order, wait, and eat? Hell no, not chavvies. They have to drink, complain about prices, the kids nag for starters and desert and then run around, they try to pull stunts to skip out on the bill, like putting bugs in their own food.

You just put them, in any social situation, and they have to do something. And theyre everywhere, trains, town centres, forrests, riversides, carnivals (A big hit with the chavs). Lets assume that, as this girl points out, Chavs are ok once you get to know them, well, how the hell do you get to know them?

Thanks for clearing that up! On that site it said that Chavs in Australia are called Bogans but thats clearly wrong now that I've read you're description.

Shut it Goths!

Yeah everytime I think of Coldplay, the huge mainstream pop band, rebellious black death suicidal spotty acne ridden teens pop into mind.

Coldplay have such HARDCORE GOTH fans as:

Madonna, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Westlife!

Woooahh...