✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

howdy from musiclover

musiclover

hey mimi!!! sorry, i've not been on. i've missed the good times we had on here also. i've just been stuck up in my personal life and its been bad. i know its bad to focus on just one thing, so i am trying not to do that anymore....makes one a boring person! lol

you've got a nice avatar, btw!! a happy-jolly kinda thing!

and you're a CP God now!! :o congratz!

hi you guys!!

hi Reilly. See that you've not changed much in the past few months! lol then again, why would you, right?!

Weedyyyyyyy you're back!! :o wow! so you're in UK now? or in USA? or back in Poland?? when are you coming to NYC?! hahaha I"m myself thinking of moving to Philadelphia or NYC or D.C. and how 'bout a bf to take care of you pretty thing?! lol

hey girlstar....still waiting for your face pic! lol

Feefsssssssss!!! (((((((((((((((Fifi))))))))))))))))))))

how have you been? how's everything in ireland?

((((((((((((((Jess))))))))))))))))))) :wideeyed:

((((((((((Nonita)))))))))))))))))

Bart??? who are you, 'cuz that name doesn't sound familiar? I'm sure you changed around the names!

boy o boy, you guys sure cheer me up!! :) wish i could spend more time on here, like i used to. now though i hope to visit more often!

and hey albie, don't worry about getting along with every single person. sometimes, all you need is one person or a nice bunch of good folks who will be your friends and you can be their friends. you can always try to get along with everyone....but don't feel bad if it doesn't work. :cool:

:cool:

H

hey mimi!!! sorry, i've not been on. i've missed the good times we had on here also. i've just been stuck up in my personal life and its been bad. i know its bad to focus on just one thing, so i am trying not to do that anymore....makes one a boring person! lol

you've got a nice avatar, btw!! a happy-jolly kinda thing!

and you're a CP God now!! :o congratz!

Awww I'm sorry to hear you haven't had such a good time of it, but it's good to see you around again :D

Thanks...I've had him for a while now though...he's getting old :/

Feefsssssssss!!! (((((((((((((((Fifi))))))))))))))))))))

how have you been? how's everything in ireland?

*hugs*

I've been pretty good thanks. Just pretty snowed under in school stuff at the moment because I've exams coming up but apart from that, I can't complain :)

I hope everything's ok with you :/ and that things get better :kiss:

• 2 months later...

well, I'm back! :-)

and hopefully i'll stick around more often, i don't know.

three things i'm doing right now and really busy with:

-- thinking a lot about my 2nd degree (Masters) and searching for the right schools

-- thinking about moving to the East coast, likely either to Washington, D.C. or to Philadelphia

-- really trying to find a nice girl to love!

ohh yeah, and of course, swamped at work, as usual! :/ but hey, i've got a good job that pays very well, so that's good! lol