✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

howdy from musiclover

musiclover

Howdy! hi you guys!

how are you all doing? i'm sorry that I've not been on here for many weeks and months.

i want to wish each one of you a happy new year. Hope 2005 brings you lots of joy and happiness, and contentment and peace of mind. i know i need some! And if it brings you love from someone special, then count yourself lucky and never let go!

Oh' date=' I thought he was in Hong Kong, like...for work or something.[/quote']

how are you Laura ?

it's nice to know that all the mods and adm like me on here, expect Camille

who always has sarcastic sh*t to say to me all the time

why?

I'm just sick of boardies already

they just always pick on me

even when I'm doing good with my behavior

I just f*cking hate this already

I could sit here and b*tch and moan about this

so I just deal with it

Howdy! hi you guys!

how are you all doing? i'm sorry that I've not been on here for many weeks and months.

i want to wish each one of you a happy new year. Hope 2005 brings you lots of joy and happiness, and contentment and peace of mind. i know i need some! And if it brings you love from someone special, then count yourself lucky and never let go!

Hope you doing OK mate.... yes all the same to you too. ! :)

Howdy! hi you guys!

damn right said!

what`s up man? happy new year! :D

why?

I'm just sick of boardies already

they just always pick on me

even when I'm doing good with my behavior

I just f*cking hate this already

I could sit here and b*tch and moan about this

so I just deal with it

Well, thanks for not bitching about it! And dealing with it wonderfully, especially as its not something any sane adult would even worry about.

Howdy! hi you guys!

Weeeeh, look who was back for a day!! Hope you're enjoying the new year too, dear! :kiss: