✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

....I MISS NHL HOCKEY...

being Canadian, i LOVE my hockey, it's my life :smug: ! damn proud of it too!...buuut unfortunately therz a NHL lockout...on about the 114th day i think :( :cry: :bigcry: ...to give a short xplanation on what's goin on...

the NHL owners and the NHLPA wont agree on the CBA since the NHL teams lost about 300MILLION bux last season on small market teams. so...the NHL is planning on placing a hard cap on the players, but the players seriously dont want that, so they wont play....that's as short as i can make it :confused:

so my question to u guys is:

do u really care that there's no hockey this season?? and if u do, who's side are u on and y?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sympathies..... I hope you all have given up by now though.... :embarrased:

...dude, being american, u shoulde know by know...Canadians NEVER give up. :smug: Hockey is the day and the life of like EVERY canadian! this is seriously killing us. #99's prolly pissed now, eh :cry: ...(sigh) yeah CBC is playin a lot of movies now, eh...sucks. miss hockey....mayb i can smugle some nhl players who r playin in Europe and make my OWN league! :sneaky: :D that would so rock...haha

i certainly miss it. there's just crappy finnish league to watch which isn't that interesting though now we've got reinforcements from the NHL stars. but it's not the same! i'm just looking forward to the world championships. :/

a friend of mine told me that the best league after nhl is the finnish one

but he´´s finnish :D

eeee, i couldn't read that at first. :lol:

But yeah, we haven't given up. We're very loyal to our sport.

oh for sure!...just sucks that our national game isnt Hockey, eh :cry: :bigcry: ....

i thought that it was hockey.

wich one is?

Are you a Canucks fan? That's cool. I like the Canucks enough.

I'm a Leafs fan, obviously.

But they're not doing too well when it actually matters.

You'll like talking to Tom Peed/Professor Peedston (if he ever decides to come back) or DoogieJ. They're my NHL pals. :)

eeee, i couldn't read that at first. :lol:

But yeah, we haven't given up. We're very loyal to our sport.

oh for sure!...just sucks that our national game isnt Hockey, eh :cry: :bigcry: ....

i thought that it was hockey.

wich one is?

it's Lacrosse...it's pretty much like hockey only with balls in nets on sticks :confused:

THE WORLD'S COMING TO AN EEEEND!!!! :stunned: :cry: ...i HATE the leafs....sry...38 years without a cup...ouch...and the canucks? 34... 4 years less than the leafs...for more stats, ask me :cool: haha, o btw, in 34 years, the canucks got to the finals twice, and the leafs? not once (sry i couldnt help it. i hav a lil bit of respect for them)...i know i'm evil