✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Travis

lucyinthesky

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One year ago. on March 31st 2009 I met Travis (for the third time) and I got a picture with the whole band :D :

DSC03930-1.jpg

:D Compare it with Coldplay's one (meet & greet at last coldplay viva la vida show in Monterrey Mexico, 2010):

which one is better for you?

mgcoldplaymty.jpg

I think I prefer Travis one (even if my favorite band is Coldplay)...

I prefer the Travis one (and I like more Coldplay) because you are alone with them,,, and because they are smiling!! Look at Coldplay they look a bit forced don't you think? (except John). But look at Douguie and Fran they are so happy XD

How do you do that? I mean how did you meet them??!

I prefer the Travis one (and I like more Coldplay) because you are alone with them,,, and because they are smiling!! Look at Coldplay they look a bit forced don't you think? (except John). But look at Douguie and Fran they are so happy XD

How do you do that? I mean how did you meet them??!

:D Yeah, I agree, I prefer Travis because it looks more natural...

How did I do that?

COLDPLAY: I won a Meet & Greet challenge in a national music store. (bought VLV + answered trivia). I was the fastest.

TRAVIS: I met them at the hotel, then I went to the show here in my city, but it was a Peter Gabriel show that Travis was going to open. Then... nobody went to see Travis... but I had my Travis T-shirt and I went with my friends to see Travis... then a man came to us and told me: "do you like Travis? I had a M&G with the band but since I couldnt contact all the winners I have 4 places left"... so I got in!!! just because I had their t-shirt in a Peter Gabriel concert, hahahaha xD sooo lucky :D!

:D Yeah, I agree, I prefer Travis because it looks more natural...

How did I do that?

COLDPLAY: I won a Meet & Greet challenge in a national music store. (bought VLV + answered trivia). I was the fastest.

TRAVIS: I met them at the hotel, then I went to the show here in my city, but it was a Peter Gabriel show that Travis was going to open. Then... nobody went to see Travis... but I had my Travis T-shirt and I went with my friends to see Travis... then a man came to us and told me: "do you like Travis? I had a M&G with the band but since I couldnt contact all the winners I have 4 places left"... so I got in!!! just because I had their t-shirt in a Peter Gabriel concert, hahahaha xD sooo lucky :D!

That's a great story! Just goes to show it's always worth wearing a "f®an" shirt!:D