✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Travis

lucyinthesky

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...

i also liked his translation of "morning has broken" the other day. he wrote "morgen hat gebrochen" which you might know would mean sth like "the morning has vomitted" ;D

i know, i know... german is far too complicated :rolleyes:

lol...

i also liked his translation of "morning has broken" the other day. he wrote "morgen hat gebrochen" which you might know would mean sth like "the morning has vomitted" ;D

i know, i know... german is far too complicated :rolleyes:

Maybe he was talking about Morgen Freeman!!:P

Sweetness i get to see Travis again when they come down in September for the Formula 1 Grand Prix. Saw them last year when they came down for a gig, never thought i would get to see the again so soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Fatal tent collapse closes Slovak music festival

(AFP) – 16 hours ago

PRAGUE — At least one person died after a huge tent collapsed Saturday, injuring dozens of revellers and forcing the cancellation of Slovakia's largest musical festival, a report said.

Organisers abandoned the Pohoda music festival in the western town of Trencin, featuring Patti Smith, Basement Jaxx and Scotland's Travis, and evacuated all 33,000 festival-goers after the tent collapsed.

Interior Minister Robert Kalinak said a "young boy" was killed when a gust of wind lifted then brought down the tent on hundreds of people sheltering from a heavy downpour, the SITA news agency said.

Thirty-eight people were taken to hospital, 15 of them with serious injuries, the report said. Three of the injured required surgery, a doctor told the agency.

One report, from the television station TA3, said as many as three people could have died in the accident.

--------

i think this is so horrible... :(

marek, you said you wanted to go to that festival, i hope you're alright?! :\

Fatal tent collapse closes Slovak music festival

(AFP) – 16 hours ago

PRAGUE — At least one person died after a huge tent collapsed Saturday, injuring dozens of revellers and forcing the cancellation of Slovakia's largest musical festival, a report said.

Organisers abandoned the Pohoda music festival in the western town of Trencin, featuring Patti Smith, Basement Jaxx and Scotland's Travis, and evacuated all 33,000 festival-goers after the tent collapsed.

Interior Minister Robert Kalinak said a "young boy" was killed when a gust of wind lifted then brought down the tent on hundreds of people sheltering from a heavy downpour, the SITA news agency said.

Thirty-eight people were taken to hospital, 15 of them with serious injuries, the report said. Three of the injured required surgery, a doctor told the agency.

One report, from the television station TA3, said as many as three people could have died in the accident.

--------

i think this is so horrible... :(

marek, you said you wanted to go to that festival, i hope you're alright?! :\

what is going on? First Madonna's stage, now this.

• 2 weeks later...

tourposter.jpg

(artwork by fran xD)

... since i got my hopes up for another UK tour at the end of the year, i'm feeling slightly disappointed :( but oh well, maybe they'll play some acoustic gigs in europe next year *shrugs*

tourposter.jpg

(artwork by fran xD)

... since i got my hopes up for another UK tour at the end of the year, i'm feeling slightly disappointed :( but oh well, maybe they'll play some acoustic gigs in europe next year *shrugs*

I see you're single-handedly keeping this thread alive................................ :D

And yes - acoustic gigs would be brilliant. They always are.;)