🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

your quote of the day!

cold_kitty

we have a lot "of the day" threads! why not one more! i just found this quote and i really like!

"friends are like poems, you may never completely understand them but you'll always know they are beautiful."

awww *fuzzies*

anyone got more to share?!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it confuses me :?

ok to humour you i will say.....

HAHAHAHAAAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :D

:shrug:

my quote is..

"ideas drift like clouds on a gentle breeze, taking first this direction, then that..."

i havent gor the faintest idea what it means, but it's form Two, smoking barrels or what's its' face, and i havent even seen it, but just got the ost, and it's on that, and it's repeated like 4243 times, i laughed so hard :lol:

'quiero simplemente ser de verdad aunque ello me lleve a descubrir que no soy nada'

which would be something like this:

'I simply want to be true, even when that leads me to find out I'm nothing.'

by Argentinian writer Julio Cortázar.

a few from Robin Williams:

"Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money."

"Ah yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning 'to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.'"

"Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they've got nothing to lose."

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time."

" Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television. Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers...choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind- numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose a future. Choose life...But why would I want to do a thing like that? " ~Renton/Trainspotting

I love that book....and movie (Ewan McGregor is gorgeous!) :D