✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Super Bowl

TStites45

haha..

I'm going for the patriots. But this is a purely superficial reason, seeing as I don't know anything about football, but think Tom Brady is mucho sexy. :blush:

this is going to cause a huge riff in our relationship Laura... :stunned: and some extra cookies.. :wink3:

haha..

I'm going for the patriots. But this is a purely superficial reason, seeing as I don't know anything about football, but think Tom Brady is mucho sexy. :blush:

this is going to cause a huge riff in our relationship Laura... :stunned: and some extra cookies.. :wink3:

do you mean....Looooooove cookies? :lol: Oh Camu. You know that my heart is undeniably with you FOREVER and ALWAYS. Tom Brady is just my eye candy....but you're all the lovin' i need, ma'am. :heart:

Guest LiquidSky

Hmmm Tom Brady :heart: He is so cute. I was watching him yesterday in an interview..he looked different, but handsome :D

Just got word from NFL Live on ESPN that T.O. is trying to be inserted into the lineup now in time for the Super Bowl, despite previous reports. Andy Reid (Eagles Coach for those who dont know or dont normally care) is thinking of putting him into the third reciever spot, behind Todd Pinkston and Freddie Mitchell.