✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

where are u from???

inimak22

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sad: i would just like to say do you people know (because it's official now)chris proposed gwyneth.i just heard it on the late news.am i the only one sad here or everebody knew about this before me

sorry but i had no idea what the topic was i just logged on.i'm not really good with computers,i only have one for about a month.sorry again.i'm from croatia.hope you know where is that-excuse my english,btw

It's ok..don't worry about it.... you're english is fine...welcome to thebaord! :-D

Don't worry Nina, as you can see our Sweetie's English is quite odd as well. BWAAAHAHAHAHAH!! *hugs*

Welcome aboard, I'm Suzie, 25, Dublin, Ireland and I've been sober for 10 hours... oops, I mean, I'm not at my AA meeting????? :-o ... *looks around* :? Somebody HEEEEEEEEEELP!

It's ok..don't worry about it.... you're english is fine...welcome to thebaord! :-D

Don't worry Nina, as you can see our Sweetie's English is quite odd as well. BWAAAHAHAHAHAH!! *hugs*

Welcome aboard, I'm Suzie, 25, Dublin, Ireland and I've been sober for 10 hours... oops, I mean, I'm not at my AA meeting????? :-o ... *looks around* :? Somebody HEEEEEEEEEELP!

oops, my bad ( i can't believe i just wrote that, that's what boredom does to me!)... see, we all have mistakes... :D