✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin asks Gwyneth to stay away from Kate Moss!

gib786

Apologies if this has already been posted

Chris Martin asks Gwyneth to stay away from Kate Moss!:

[Hollywood News]: London, Feb 2 : Gwyneth Paltrow's husband Chris martin has reportedly asked the 'Shakespeare in Love' beauty to stay away from her supermodel friend Kate Moss.

The 'Coldplay' frontman said to Gwyneth that she should end her friendship with Moss after the ramp diva openly admitted dating ex-Libertines frontman Pete Doherty, who was sacked from his band because of his dependency on drugs.

"Chris respects Pete as an artist but that's as far as it goes. He would never be drawn into the kind of world that Pete - and even Kate - inhabit," the Daily Mirror quoted a source close to Martin as saying.

"Chris is a caring and responsible family man. He asked Gwyneth to distance herself from Kate for the sake of their baby daughter, Apple," added the source. (ANI)

Spurce: http://www.newkerala.com/news-daily/news/features.php?action=fullnews&id=67670

hahah.. I can just imagine Kate coming over to their place and asking whether or not Gwynnie could come out and play and Chris telling her to leave. hahaha

haha!! and then you see Gwennie looking out the window, hand on glass with tear rolling down her cheek as Kate drives away in her Mercedes!! :laugh3:

i think i'd ask my wife to not see so much of someone who was addicted to drugs...especially if I had a kid, it's the responsible thing to do, even more so because they're famous, and i imagine a lot more drugs would be so much more easier to get a hold of. that's my bit :bow:

hahah.. I can just imagine Kate coming over to their place and asking whether or not Gwynnie could come out and play and Chris telling her to leave. hahaha

You made me laugh!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: poor Gwynie!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Homesick: Zu

rofl, Chris chases Kate out with his guitar, LOL.

gwahahahaha :lol:

haha!! and then you see Gwennie looking out the window, hand on glass with tear rolling down her cheek as Kate drives away in her Mercedes!! :laugh3:

mwhahahaha :lol: :lol:

Apologies if this has already been posted

Chris Martin asks Gwyneth to stay away from Kate Moss!:

[Hollywood News]: London, Feb 2 : Gwyneth Paltrow's husband Chris martin has reportedly asked the 'Shakespeare in Love' beauty to stay away from her supermodel friend Kate Moss.

The 'Coldplay' frontman said to Gwyneth that she should end her friendship with Moss after the ramp diva openly admitted dating ex-Libertines frontman Pete Doherty, who was sacked from his band because of his dependency on drugs.

"Chris respects Pete as an artist but that's as far as it goes. He would never be drawn into the kind of world that Pete - and even Kate - inhabit," the Daily Mirror quoted a source close to Martin as saying.

"Chris is a caring and responsible family man. He asked Gwyneth to distance herself from Kate for the sake of their baby daughter, Apple," added the source. (ANI)

Spurce: http://www.newkerala.com/news-daily/news/features.php?action=fullnews&id=67670

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, sweet Chris

but did gwyneth accept? i mean, i think its something SHE has to decide by herself..

anyway, i love this couple!!!!!!