Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Metric

Featured Replies

Woooooooooooo :wacky:

  • Replies 528
  • Views 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:heart: I wanna see them live :bigcry:

lucky stealer :bigcry:

Briggins is lucky. :cheesy:

Why stealer?

ย 

Cos he likes to steal things from me, well attempt to.

His charm is no use, though :smug:

I'm just that much sexier than him :charming:

I really freaking love 'Rock Me Now'... like, a lot.

my videos/pics from last nights performance at Osheaga Festival:

ย 

[ame=

]
[/ame]

ย 

[ame=

]
[/ame]

ย 

[ame=

]
[/ame]

ย 

[ame=

]
[/ame]

ย 

[ame=

]
[/ame]

ย 

ย 

ย 

40301_1420693401650_1362120217_31138791_2754727_n.jpg

ย 

37986_1420693441651_1362120217_31138792_6160952_n.jpg

ย 

photo.php?pid=31138789&id=1362120217

ย 

39632_1420693481652_1362120217_31138793_3920043_n.jpg

ย 

39170_1420693761659_1362120217_31138798_5801905_n.jpg

ย 

40491_1420694521678_1362120217_31138811_7957792_n.jpg

ย 

40003_1420701161844_1362120217_31138826_6391203_n.jpg

ย 

39250_1420701201845_1362120217_31138827_3757751_n.jpg

ย 

40449_1420702081867_1362120217_31138841_1361831_n.jpg

ย 

40440_1420702201870_1362120217_31138844_686777_n.jpg

ย 

38899_1420702641881_1362120217_31138849_5346652_n.jpg

ย 

40485_1420707522003_1362120217_31138870_7510879_n.jpg

ย 

40034_1420714082167_1362120217_31138896_7704613_n.jpg

ย 

38857_1420714202170_1362120217_31138898_922863_n.jpg

two FREE metric shows!!!

ย 

ย 

This Week! Free METRIC Shows in Toronto + New York City

Hello everybody! We've got two free summer concerts coming up!

ย 

There's a street concert happening in Toronto at 7 PM tomorrow, Weds August 4 at Union Station (65 Front Street West) and METRIC is the surprise act! And on Thurs August 5 at 9 pm we play Celebrate Brooklyn at the Prospect Park Bandshell in NYC (9th Street & Prospect Park West, Brooklyn). Both shows are FREE...Hope you can make it!

http://www.ilovemetric.com/site/2010/08/tonight-tomorrow-free-metric-shows-in-toronto-new-york-city.html

ย 

ย 

i'm going to try to go!

I am going downtown Toronto to see them! Interpol and Metric in 1 week, BEST WEEK OF SUMMER SO FAR! :)

First St.Vincent plays a free gig in NYC and now Metric. I should have gone this week :disappointed:

Free Metric Shows <3

I wish I could go.

ย 

Oh and I LOVE your pictures. Excellent. :heart:

Saw them, Briggins, I tweeted you...the show was amazing.

ย 

i am in love.....again

^awesome. I saw that.

What did they play?

Black Sheep

Satellite Mind

Help, I'm Alive

Empty

Gold Gun Girls

Gimmie Sympathy

Dead Disco

Stadium Love

ย 

in that order, it was about an hour...hot and sticky! aha

I took a video of Gold Gun Girls that came out pretty well

ย 

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YjxJPHnyj8]YouTube- โ€ชMetric - Gold Gun Girls; Live Toronto: August 4thโ€ฌโ€Ž[/ame]

aha, I just realized that I love Emily Haines THAT much more.

ย 

she was wonderful

ย 

and I have a Black Sheep video I will upload soon!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.