✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Metric

Sweet One

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bomb:

I wish I could see them live and there are possibilities. I mean I can buy tickets to see Muse and like see them but bleh both shows are 6 hours away and it's not worth paying the money cos it's Muse:bigcry:

I'll just transport myself to Osheaga with you and Marie <3

Heard "Stadium Love" today in Best Buy. Between actually getting radio play here in the States and having one of the bigger songs for Twilight, it seems that Metric is getting tons of more mainstream exposure suddenly. I know some diehard fans like their favorite bands to remain obscure, but I'm personally glad Metric is getting this kind of exposure, just as long as the actual quality of their music doesn't slide.

Heard "Stadium Love" today in Best Buy. Between actually getting radio play here in the States and having one of the bigger songs for Twilight, it seems that Metric is getting tons of more mainstream exposure suddenly. I know some diehard fans like their favorite bands to remain obscure, but I'm personally glad Metric is getting this kind of exposure, just as long as the actual quality of their music doesn't slide.

Yeah exactly, I'm fine with them getting more popular as long as their music quality stays good.