✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Aqualung Thread

dave's girl

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the aqualung album is great - 8/10 - i listened to it recently on a train into London and I found the experience AMAZING; not since Radiohead's OK Computer have I found an album so close to the feelings of modern life - communities, constraints but pulsing beauty - its a great album and I recommend it to anyone with an aging soul :shock:

laugh1blue.gifi've only been in a train twice. anyways about the aqualung yeah it kind of took me back to ok computer. matter of fact i listen to aqualung everyday' date=' but not as much as coldplay. haha[/quote']

I have never been on the trains in US, but I have been on quite a few times in England. I know there are all these problems for the UK rail system, still beats the one in US!! I love riding the train in UK... :wink:

Anyhow, with all your praising, I have to go check out this Aqualung album!!

i've just been on a train tonight - not for long, but managed to sit next to the random nutter, as always. :shock: he was trying to make a hat out of his newspaper and muttering to himself as he was doing it. which isn't that bad i suppose, but still slightly odd, considering he was about 50. i still don't understand how there can be a full carriage of people and they still decide to sit next to me. :o

ok lemme stop the talk about the trains for awhile.....i went to download that aqualung and the year says 1990....is it that old?.......ok back to trains....i live by the train tracks and i see passenger trains go by all the time...you know that ringling barnum and what ever circus that goes around.....they past by my house once.....but here at school i live by an airport so all i hear is airplanes commin in and takin off. :shock:

i'm not sure about the aqualung stuff - might have a look round later but i'll tell you if i find anything out. :lol: hicksy might know though.

and, i promise, the last word on trains;i live in between a train track/station, a motorway and a main road and i love all the noise - i suppose you just get used to it. :shock:

i bought the album today so I will let you know what I think when I've had a few listens to it. 8)

Did any of you know Strange and Beautiful was on the VW Beetle advert?

it took me a while to click on, but eventually :idea: and it's so rare that happens with me :? :roll: i recognise songs when i hear them but never seem to realise why. :)