✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help Me Fall Back In Love With Coldplay

About A Girl

I dont know what happened..maybe its because they became popular...but that sounds so superficial...its great to know i judge bands on talent right?

i cant remember the last time i've listened to a cp album...I really want to be the fan i was...but i dont know how...i dont feel like it anymore...

HELP!

I dont know what happened..maybe its because they became popular...but that sounds so superficial...its great to know i judge bands on talent right?

i cant remember the last time i've listened to a cp album...I really want to be the fan i was...but i dont know how...i dont feel like it anymore...

HELP!

just pop in Parachutes.... you remember why you fell in love with them in the first place.. ;)

just remember the song that made u fall in love with them, for example for me i first fell in love with a nerd walkin on the beach which turned out to me yellow for coldplay :lol:

another way is to put one of their albums in the stereo before u sleep, and if u dont have sweet dreams then i am chris martin himself :P (stupid comparism i know hehe).

or the third way is to listen to them in ur headphones just as Mimixxx said.

and the forth and final thing is to take a long hot relaxin bath with the scientist and trouble and spies and amsterdam... playin over and over (u can choose wt ever music relaxes u) try this and i bet u that u will adore coldplay again :D

and if u are impossible and still dont like coldplay which i doubt :) just wate for a few weeks till their 3rd album comes out then u will regret for ever doubting coldplay's songs :wink3:

maybe if i met them and i was impregnated with guys baby...

Isn't THAT superficial? Come on, child. Its the music that matters!

joke....funny ha ha funny how when the walls bend when the walls bend with your breathing with your breathing...

meanwhile, thanks guys...i suppose ill go camp out at the local cd store and await the new album....come visit if youre in the neighborhood

• 2 weeks later...