✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LCD Soundsystem

Alessa

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

how did you like Terminal 5 as a venue?

Was that directed to me?

It was pretty good. Hard for me to judge the overall sound quality since I was about 6 feet from the PA. :P

Set up wise it's simular to the venue in Houston. Houston has slightly larger floor area and only a second story balcony. And the balcony has seats, which means its sloped so everyone can see. Unless you are on the rail at Terminal 5 you can't see much.

The only downside to Terminal 5 was location. Hard to get a cab after and crapy area to walk a long distance to the subway.

Was that directed to me?

It was pretty good. Hard for me to judge the overall sound quality since I was about 6 feet from the PA. :P

Set up wise it's simular to the venue in Houston. Houston has slightly larger floor area and only a second story balcony. And the balcony has seats, which means its sloped so everyone can see. Unless you are on the rail at Terminal 5 you can't see much.

The only downside to Terminal 5 was location. Hard to get a cab after and crapy area to walk a long distance to the subway.

yeah to you, but also i guess anyone else that went.

it's funny... for me i love the location. it's really easy to get to because you just have to drive on the west side highway and it's like on the first exit.

glad you liked the venue though! :)

Final Setlist

Dance Yrself Clean

Drunk Girls

I Can Change

Time To Get Away

Get Innocous

Daft Punk Is Playing At My House

Too Much Love

All My Friends

Tired

(Break)

45:33(partial)

Sound of Silver

45:33

Freakout/Starry Eyes

(Break)

Us v Them

North American Scum w/Arcade Fire

Bye Bye Bayou (am i right here?)

You Wanted A Hit

Tribulations

Movement

Yeah!

Someone Great

Losing My Edge (Daft Punk 'Da Funk' snippet)

Home

(Break)

All I Want

Jump Into The Fire (Nilsson Cover)

New York I Love You

(House lights and balloons)

Thank You LCD Soundsystem.