✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LCD Soundsystem

Alessa

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok just came back from the gig. I was the first person to arrive there so I was the 1st waiting in line. around 4.30 Pat arrived but I didn't say anything. Around 5 James arrived in a taxi alone so I asked him if we could take a pic and he said yes, he was very very nice and I said I was very happy they came here to play and he said thanks, he asked my name and said "Hi Loreto I'm James, I have to go, see you later" and left. They had a soundcheck for around an hour so we heard almost all the songs.

I was in the front row right in front of James. The gig started at 10pm and it was amazing, there was so much energy I can't explain it. James tried to speak spanish and he said they were excited and this was an important gig because it was the last gig of the tour. I don't remember the setlist but I got a pic of it so I can post it later. I got two drumsticks :awesome: The seemed to be very happy they were all smiling all the time :wacky: Hot Chip's guitarist is so much fun onstage.

I'll post some pics later :D

I'm so so glad they decided to come here, it was definitely one of the most emotional concerts for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
might need to skip a few classes to watch the webcast :P

whoops forgot its a sunday for me. i won't have to skip anything. look forward to watching this in comfort

might need to skip sleep to watch it :blank:

i'm sure you can live without your sunday afternoon nap :P