🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Amazing Race 7

*Justine*

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, so that episode yesterday didn't show very much.... I liked the part where they showed the brothers sharing a hotel room with the blonde girls.

Hmm..thats all I remember that was different. You could have not watched any episodes up until that one, and you could have been totally filled it on that summary episode last night.

me too!!! i'm addicted to reality tv shows!

I kinda am too. :embarrased:

just out of curiosity, what else do you watch?

if i'm home and it's a reality tv program, i'll give it a go...i don't miss "amazing race" and just recently "survivor"

oh wait....i can't watch american idol...it couldn't hook me in.

Well, Amazing Race is pretty much the only one I watch right now. I used to be OBSESSED with Survivor but i haven't caught on to the new season.

American Idol only keeps my attention when there's nothing else to watch or whatever.

Nowadays I watch Idol for Simon's scathing comments. Am so disappointed when he actually complimented performances.

I stopped watching Survivor too, after All Stars - frankly all the stupid challenges are all the same anyways.

I didn't get to watch the first few seasons of The Amazing Race (think I started from that season where the cute married gay couple won).

Nowadays I watch Idol for Simon's scathing comments. Am so disappointed when he actually complimented performances.

I actually find his scathing comments quite...monotonous now. Like it's not even a big deal b/c he doesn't like a lot of the performances. I am, however, impressed when he likes a performance b/c it often doesn't happen.