🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Amazing Race 7

*Justine*

Aww noooo why oh why!

Yeah ok, so here's what went down. All the teams got a Fast Forward. Joyce & Uchenna and Lynn & Alex chose to accept them. Soooo on the way to the Fast Forward Lynn and Alex decided they actually didn't want to do it anymore, so they went back to the original challenge. So they were already behind, and then on the way to "the mat" or whatever, they went to the wrong monument, so Meredith and Gretchen beat them to it.

P.S: Joyce shaved her head for the fast forward :stunned:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see the preview for the next show. The couple who kept following amber & Rob.....are having some dispute, not sure if they are joking...but she accuses him of not committing...and pretty much say's he got his way out of the military by becoming a POW. What a heartless wench.

Guest LiquidSky

^I also liked them, but damn! the elderly couple something always happens to them and they always seem to make it through and not be the last ones to arrive, my respects to them! :stunned:

Guest LiquidSky

You also watch it, roro? :D

Don't just put a smilie here, say something! :angry: I'm a mod here, so you better do everything I say :angry: .... :lol: estoy jugando contigo, of course..you already know how I am.. :embarrased:

Como dicen unos.. "SPAM!SPAM!" :lol: Crazy...

Sabes, q' me dijieron cuando supieron q' era mod? "We have a crazy mod now...great..." mugres! :P Era en broma though :D

Guest LiquidSky
Ya me estabas asustando eh... :D

Dijiste q' ya te ivas...liar! :P

Okies, I'm leaving now..me sleepy..

and about the cursive handwritting..still no clue, friend.. :( puedes creer eso? :confused:

okies, good night

ciao!

Justine, he said "You were scaring me already eh :D " or something like that.. see I don't even have to say "BHOO!" to scare someone :lol: j/k

okies, good night now :)

Guest LiquidSky

Nada importante...solo q' me asusta..

Mugre desgraciado! (My latest phrase in spanish...since I don't know other words to say in spanish)

:P