✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEWS: Smoking cannabis virtually doubles...

*Justine*

• 2 weeks later...
well the affects of nicotine have been proven extensively and that's not illegal :idea2:

Whats funny is, I know a guy who used to smoke African tabacco, he really liked it, and had no problems quitting either. The tabacco that most of the world smokes now is terrible for up and so addictive, the company knows this and keep making it.

Whats funny is, I know a guy who used to smoke African tabacco, he really liked it, and had no problems quitting either. The tabacco that most of the world smokes now is terrible for up and so addictive, the company knows this and keep making it.

oh yeah, big bucks come from tobacco!

well personally i think that its obvious that it causes that because usually when people are toking...they get all parnoid. its easy to see why people would get the ilnesses because weed doesnt burn the brain or whatever it just messes with how the brain repsonds to another part of the brain and it just kind of messes with the brains perception and kind of reverses some senses. i look at weed like.....a kaniving kid who goes into a big room with alot of buttons with strict purposes and kind of changes them around OR presses certain buttons that arent supposed to be pressed at that time. so mental illness or brain-confuzzlement-like ilnesses are kinda a given. so if ya toke. toke sparatically.

Haha, we're just having some classes about drugs in school. We just tried to learn about all drugs and their consequences, the teacher basicly finished telling us that if we ever want to do it, it had to be with Cannabis. So you know where would I get some? :huh: