✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Hives

micha

I like The Strokes but I am not too keen on The Hives....sorry Hives fans :D I suppose I should wait to say one way or the other if I like the Hives cos I've not heard much of their music but first impression is I;m not keen. :ukliam:

I like The Strokes but I am not too keen on The Hives....sorry Hives fans :D I suppose I should wait to say one way or the other if I like the Hives cos I've not heard much of their music but first impression is I;m not keen. :ukliam:

i'd like to hear more of the Hives actually, cos i used to think that, but recently i've started liking their singles a bit more. but i love the strokes. :lol: actually, i think i might have said that already, nevermind. :oops:

I watched the The Hives on MTV2 last night and I now know that I definitely not keen. :? nope. not keen. The lead singer squeals like one of my friends when her boyf is doing something naughty to her and it annoys me when she does it, so it just goes to say......

I like more mellow music, that's all, not my thing...soz dont wanna offend anyone. I think the lead singer luurrrrvvvveesss himself summink chronic!!! :roll:

The Strokes are good, I have their album. I finally saw their new video and In my place came on right after it. Hee.

I haven't heard much music from The Hives though. I keep confusing them with The Vines. It's not that it's that hard, but when you know you're wrong, you trick yourself into thinking that even if you're right maybe you're wrong. Make sense? :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...