✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

important news on chris martin and a poll!!!

weedy_gonzalez

am i the only neat freak who showers up to 3 times a day? (well usually 2 times) should i go and see a psychiatrist?

i`m tired again, btw. and yes i hafta wake up at 4.30 tomorrow as well. we`re having the fire alarm training thingy at 11am. should be fun! 'when you hear the fire alarm, stop what you`re doing and find the closest fire exit, go to the fire meeting point which is the corner of southwark bridge road and thrale street'- that`s where you`ll find me tomorrow at 11am, outside in the cold, dressed in a short--sleeved shirt and a skirt).

am i the only neat freak who showers up to 3 times a day? (well usually 2 times) should i go and see a psychiatrist?

i`m tired again, btw. and yes i hafta wake up at 4.30 tomorrow as well. we`re having the fire alarm training thingy at 11am. should be fun! 'when you hear the fire alarm, stop what you`re doing and find the closest fire exit, go to the fire meeting point which is the corner of southwark bridge road and thrale street'- that`s where you`ll find me tomorrow at 11am, outside in the cold, dressed in a short--sleeved shirt and a skirt).

well i would come watch randomly, it would still be better than school :P

we were the only ones doing it. i mean trying to see fire, it`d be fun to scare the guests. the funny part was when the instructor asked us where should the fire be for our training and i said: 'on the 6th floor. do not use the lift' and we were on the ground floor. :D cruel aren`t i? but we ended up being trained on the ground floor and outside in the freaking cold. this one girl from aussie almost froze to death. muahaha