🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

berrywoman

I dont know what happened to the Harry thread... maybe someone 'made it disappear' with their shenanigans... :thinking: but the time is getting closer... and the wait over!! Here's what its going to look like!

cover

*screams with excitement!* :D

OMG! haha, i do love harry potter, read all the books multiple times haha, got this one pre ordered! ooh yeah, the last one tookme 7 days to complete, and my cousin 24 hours, bur i think he just skipped forward to the last page :sneaky:

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone knows what the british cover's gonna be like? Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry :lol:

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone knows what the british cover's gonna be like? Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry Harry :lol:

here's the British version... :cool:

hp1.jpg

harry potter doesn't hit me THAT much anymore but yeah i'll buy the book in english too. waiting for the finnish translation would be so dull. :cool:

do i still hit you hard enough?

;)

but yeah, i think they get better as they go on. i read the blue one (#5 is it?) in like 4 days. i'm just a p-i-m-p

here's the British version... :cool:

hp1.jpg

oh wow, thanks for posting that camille :cool:

do i still hit you hard enough?

but yeah, i think they get better as they go on. i read the blue one (#5 is it?) in like 4 days. i'm just a p-i-m-p

haha. as hard as can get. :cool:

i read mine in 2 days though, you've got something to catch up with the becoming one :P

what's the date when it will be released btw, anyone? :stunned:

Its July 16th at 1 minute past midnight GMT. Believe me' date=' I have this date plastered on my brain as preparation for the late night will be starting soon!! :confused:[/quote']

aww! Poor Jen!! *hugs* but thanks for the confirmation! My copy has been pre-ordered already to avoid those pesky kids and their parents at the bookstore! :P