✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jonny and Chris: their love brightens up my world!!!!

sinead

For all you Jonny and Chris 'relationshippers' out there:

this is from NME's Xmas issue and it just makes me smile...move over gwyneth!!! there's also a cute photo of jonny which i'll post later for all members of the Buckland Brigade!!

This kinda thing makes the world a better place!

Sinead

xxxxx

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ta love.

i've seen it b4, but i'd lost it down the board an couldn't be bothered to go looking for it!! so lazy, i know. thanks NEway!! :-D

But i think this picture is worthy of a new post altogether. We can now discuss the possiblites of Chris and Jon doing catalogue modelling should Coldpay ever split up.......

just a thought!

Sinead xxxxxx

the article that goes with it is also cute....chris makes some ambiguous references to his and jonny's personal lives, and the interviewer goes: "Are you two in love?" Chris and Jonny respond by saying "We are" and then kissing each other!! mwhahahaha funny funny funny!!!!! i'll put the cute jonny pic up under his section on the message board later

Sinead xxxxx

• 2 weeks later...
the article that goes with it is also cute....chris makes some ambiguous references to his and jonny's personal lives, and the interviewer goes: "Are you two in love?" Chris and Jonny respond by saying "We are" and then kissing each other!! mwhahahaha funny funny funny!!!!! i'll put the cute jonny pic up under his section on the message board later

Sinead xxxxx

They're so cute! :) I love them!

Ooh

:D Yay Yay! She has my favorite B-side! Oh that songs makes me want to cry and smile and oooooooh I like it immensely! ::Pleasure Overload!:: *Pop!* ::Shuts up::....Er Sorry. Thats was unexpected :shrug: But they would be a cute couple. Too bad people are ignorant and they will be quickly judged. And not exactly in a optimistic way. Poor babies. I'll always approve. :)

Sinead xxxxx

can i have the link to the interview?

Sinead xxxxx

on the lips??? if they did: MWUAHAHAHAH!!! :D :D