✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jonny and Chris: their love brightens up my world!!!!

sinead

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda = now a busy little bee (to refer to Joaqhim Phenix (or what's his face) - love it when he says that :D )

i loved dat movie!! joaquin phoenix is so skilled, i'm sorry amanda if i load u up with more work but can u send da article to me too??plz i live in canada so i wuz completely oblivious 2 da article, or and wha does it say on dat pic posted up in da beginning or dis topic, do u knoe da rest of it?? it goes: "i didn't give a __________ gwenyth paltrow... yaw-dee yaw-dee yaw-dee yaw-dee" n e wayz my email is [email protected] thx u!!!

Amanda = now a busy little bee (to refer to Joaqhim Phenix (or what's his face) - love it when he says that :D )

i loved dat movie!! joaquin phoenix is so skilled, i'm sorry amanda if i load u up with more work but can u send da article to me too??plz i live in canada so i wuz completely oblivious 2 da article, or and wha does it say on dat pic posted up in da beginning or dis topic, do u knoe da rest of it?? it goes: "i didn't give a __________ gwenyth paltrow... yaw-dee yaw-dee yaw-dee yaw-dee" n e wayz my email is [email protected] thx u!!!

oh yeah, that's how it's spelled! :lol: and yes, he's really good and mysterious!