LifeIs4Living

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

^

awww

Can you imagine that I once, well it was twice, that I dreamt the "such a rush" video? :stunned: I was telling my brother "Man!It was a great video, next time they play it on tv, I'm gonna record it" and my brother was like "What video?" and I'm like "Such a rush video,by Coldplay. You saw it with me..." and he said "I wasn't watching television with you and no I did not saw the video... you were sleeping, hon..." and I was like "was I?" :huh: yeah I was dreaming, but it was such a good video.... it was an awesome video, I wish there was someway I could show you guys how the video was... :/

oh my gosh! i had a dream were I was with chris and he sang me a song, and when i woke up i was singing it and my friend asked me what song it was and i was like, "you know, its a coldplay song, a very popular one at that" and she was like "no amanda, it isn't" and i was stunned! thats so odd isn't it, I would have loved to see what you dreamt of for the video though!

^^

:lol: :lol:

That would of been so cool!!

I had a weird dream last night where I had been selected to go to this special school and when they were showing us around i wandered off and find this special hallway but the walls were made of stone and I got scared cause it got dark so i started singing 'easy to please' and then I got round the corner and there was this scary arse monster thing and i screamed 'SHIT!' and it saw me and turned the floor into lava and I started drowning in it and then I woke up! :stunned:

Guest LiquidSky
oh my gosh! i had a dream were I was with chris and he sang me a song' date=' and when i woke up i was singing it and my friend asked me what song it was and i was like, "you know, its a coldplay song, a very popular one at that" and she was like "no amanda, it isn't" and i was stunned! thats so odd isn't it, I would have loved to see what you dreamt of for the video though![/quote']

yeah...

I also had this dream about meeting Coldplay, but it was such a terrifying dream at the beginning & I was really terrified but then at the end it got better.... :D

"There was this scary arse monter thing, and I screamed SHIT!"

hahahah, poor Julie

Guest LiquidSky
I had a dream that I was a ghost buster once! haha now THAT was a funny dream :lol:

A Ghost Buster?! :lol: :lol: Now that is something... :lol: :lol: